Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Vide
PostSubject: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 6:07 pm

My little blonde, Khadijah
I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Scree204
I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Scree201

Khadijah & lil Zahir
I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Scree202

Family Time
I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Scree203
I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Scree205
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 6:09 pm

she's tall for a teen ..i think its the neck slider effect Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Topposter
Featured Artist : I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 6:31 pm

What a beautiful and sweet family! Blondie is a cutie!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 8:46 pm

thanks, she just aged up and i'm already looking for her to age again ...i wanna see what kinda chem i can set up between her and Ian... i'm slighty afraid... sliders go crazy sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Badge-1-1
Tech Support : I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 9:10 am

She's adorable Kami !! Such a sweet looking simmeh !! Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 10:03 am

What a lovely family Kami!!! I can't wait to see moar Big smile
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 1:04 pm

zomg-she has such spunk! I really like her . her bother reminds me of my own a little O.o
do you plan to share her or better yet the whole fam? to add to my kami collection of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 1:31 pm

I wanted to do a couple d/l Free but i ended up havin 2 babies... If you are serious about d/l-in them all i could share them with my cstyles fam :D
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 1:33 pm

Thanks miss L
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 7:09 pm

of course I'm so serious >=)
but I too am lazy with the uploading so no pressure Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 7:32 pm

gotcha ill pm u when they r up
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:04 pm

awww i like them <33 they are so cute together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family   I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Thought I'd share the progress with my mustafa family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com