Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Sofita

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:39 pm

I have been looking for blueprints and such to create a loft for my lil blonde Khadijah to live in as soon as she hits the y/a stage... and i couldnt find ne thing ...so i googled 'loft' for about an hour and i found a youtube video by SimplyDesign25... It's a sims 2 home and i instantly fell in love ...its not an exact replica though it was kinda intended to be lol but ne who heres the link to the original and when im done decorating i'll share it with you

My Inspiration

and i will upload a empty version of the house when i am done ....thanks!

The Sofita Scree207

The Sofita Scree208

The Sofita Scree209

The Sofita Scree210

The Sofita Scree211

entry front door on ur left backyard to your right
The Sofita Scree213

entry... opposite side ...door to guest bathroom.. stairs leading to main living space
The Sofita Scree214

bathroom
The Sofita Scree215

overhead kitchen you view
The Sofita Scree216

dining area ...
The Sofita Scree217

this is intended to be a den area right off the dining
The Sofita Scree218

loft stairs in the main living area (leads to top floor)
The Sofita Scree219

living room
The Sofita Scree220

stairs off the den leading to loft
The Sofita Scree221

The Sofita Scree222

The Sofita Scree223

this is the dressing / bathroom area
The Sofita Scree224

The Sofita Scree225
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : The Sofita Th_banner
Top Poster : The Sofita Topposter
Featured Artist : The Sofita Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 10:48 pm

WOW KAMI! I LOVE this!!! Totally downloading <3 First lot ever downloaded :D
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:05 pm

wow really? -- getting to work then
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:23 pm

What size is it? If it's a smallish lot then I'm def downloading this puppy too!!! Beautiful work Kami...talented little bugger aren't you!!!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:33 pm

Wow! So creative and very modern looking. I love that sort of style. You are quite the architect!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : The Sofita Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:47 pm

Yeah, so envious, I can't make houses for @#% lol
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:49 pm

I can, but they always turn out so plain. I mean this is just so awesome! All my houses look like colonial ones. Kind of like the ones where I live here in Virginia.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:31 am

lol thanks guys

@ CeCe it's on a 20x30 i myself dont like huge lots
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:33 am

You are most welcome! Keep making wonderful houses here!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 1:45 am

Yay!! That is perfect!! I'm not fond of big lots either!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 2:09 am

Yeah same here. They feel like they are slowing down my game. I like small little houses. Cottage like.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 3:33 am

Does your game act laggy when you play the apartments/condo's? They just seem kind of laggy and awkward to play to me and we are so limited in lot space with Late Night. I don't know what they did with Generations...hopefully more lot space! hiho (why am I dreading downloading this stupid ep) I figure if all else fails...I will just go back to my fav which is Sunset! Yayz! hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 3:57 am

i like sunset too...but i get tired of the faces ...i sometimes venture off into twinbrook ..SOMETIMES! But i hate how haggard they look over there like they lived a hard life ...which is terrible since its the BAYOU. I recently got riverview back because they hv a ish load of empty lots and i can manipulate it into a small growing metropolis lol....

i hate lirttle lots because i hate my furniture on top of each other lol.... but i think L/N plays good until i get to my 2nd GEN then its like laggy... especially with all these lil mod im downloading

i noticed with late night ....when i first got it the clubs were packed everybody was where they were suppose to be (i.e pianist playing piano ,,,bartender at the bar) now i notice they r doing everything but there jobs
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 4:00 am

i have the mustafa family living on barnacle bay... i think Hadji just looked like a caribbean dude lol.... but its laggy too cuz i was havin issues... i even removed Khadijah's hair n it still lagged ....took out the mosaic hack and the K&B and still lagging ...so i moved them to bridgeport and its fine ....STRANGE!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 4:06 am

gen shouldve came with a new neighborhood more family friendly and with arcades and stuff since we can do dates... and is it me or is it hard to catch a symphony in this game??/ last time i caught one at the theater was when ambitions first came out i was a stylist so i got the moodlet for hearing it next door
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : The Sofita Os51eg
Leo

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 9:18 am

*Squeals* Great looking house Kami !! I love it !! hiho happydance Download (when ready !! Big smile)
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:55 pm

beautiful!
I love modern houses!
I actually plan to buy a hard loft sometime this year or so

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on August 8th 2011, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 2:32 pm

really ..that is awesome ...take pictures lol... maybe ill build it
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 12:12 am

Oh nice Freedom!! Nothing better than that new house smell!! Lol!! @ Kami...I think Sunset was one of my best playing worlds ever so far! Riverview was almost depressing...so lackluster and boring, at least with Sunset we had the beach and more lot space. I'm am just so not happy with Bridgeport. I LOVED the look of it especially when it first came out, but with all the laggy and other bugs and glitches it quickly lost it's appeal.

So Generations DOES have a new world??? If so...it might be time to download...
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 12:54 am

nope ,,,
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 6:29 pm

Kamikinz wrote:
really ..that is awesome ...take pictures lol... maybe ill build it

that would be awesome. That's how I make houses! too.
but don't have that much patience to finish them lol

BTW did you see the old houses and furniture reflex Sims did for the sims 2? they were really good. I was saying one of these days i'm going to try to recreate some of my favorite sims 2 houses. nut now i'm thinking this will give you great ideas too

http://www.reflexsims.de/index2.html
^ under downloads, go to houses
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 8:02 pm

I can definitely take a ceack at it...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 8:30 pm

I love this Kami, I wish I could create lots, but I get bored half way through building the walls lol!

This is very nice work!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 8:52 pm

What are you talking about Evie?!? You create awesome lots!!! And Kami...I've been waiting patiently in this thread waiting for this completed lot... It...it get's lonely here in this thread all alone... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 11:24 pm

Sorry CeCe Sad... its finished an i just need to take pictures of my decorated version... I hv the empty lot ready for d/l on medifire... Gimme 2 hrs tops loo or until tomm lol i didnt sleep lastnght
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 11:46 pm

Evie ive been told by a birdie -coughcececough- that your lots are awesome and i believe her. Walls are so trivial when u get a new house or apartment the walls are white the tile is some wack linoleum and the carpet is tan/beige/ or brown lol . My builders excitements ends with the actually building n decoratin ...i hate walls n floor

Thanks evie
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 1:37 am

Just teasing ya Kami..I just read the Arena and you said you haven't slept in 36 hours...so don't make this an emergency effort doll...take your time! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 1:52 am

but i am wiredddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 9:23 pm

Well stop being wireddddddddddd and get some sleepppppppppppp! Lol!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 9:36 pm

i love houses like that for the sims. you can "stalk" the sims without being in the house hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 9:58 pm

i got about 6 this mornign so im good ..i fell asleep doing adding pictures lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 11:10 pm

Kami when you complete this you can just edit this post and add the pics here if you like and I can then move it to 'lots' in the custom creations section. That way you don't have so much on you and you don't lose these lovely comments! I think will work better.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:18 am

darn it now u tell me lol ...i put it over there already ehhh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:21 am

No probs!!! That's cool...I just thought this would be easier...wait...what??? You uploaded it!??? See ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:32 am

lollll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sofita Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sofita   The Sofita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sofita

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com