Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Coming Soon :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Coming Soon :) Topposter
Featured Artist : Coming Soon :) Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Coming Soon :) Vide
PostSubject: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 10:16 pm

Okay, okay. Before anyone says anything, these are not intended to be "stripper" poses. Though all you need to do really is remove your sims top, add some bags under her eyes, and edit some bills in her panties to achieve that look, these are really just meant to be pole dancer poses.

If you don't know the difference and you're old enough to view such content, check it out on youtube, these ladies keep their clothes on and have some serious mad skills. I can personally say I don't have enough muscle to pull some of that stuff off.

This is just a preview of a set I'm working... I've seen some pole dancing poses before but a lot of the time pose creators don't pay attention to the hands, face, the way the human body moves, and sometimes even gravity! Though the poses I saw before were good, they just weren't hittin' the spot for me, I need more unique moves!

Coming Soon :) Screen25

Oh, you noticed my sexy feet eh? No really, they're sexy feet, and their so much better than the "duck feet syndrome". My simmehs have toes!

Get these feet here: http://bloomsbase.net/
(you have to sign up first, but it's so worth it, especially since they're available for all ages and genders! [I think...])

Here's a better view Smile

Coming Soon :) Screen26
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 10:27 pm

Added a bigger view of the feet :D
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 11:13 pm

cool eve Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 11:47 pm

Oh...nice smexy toes!!! Someone...*cough cough sputter hint* should add something similar to their *cough cough sputter hint* NEW skin they are supposed to be working on.... And I LOVE the pose and the sim is gawgus!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 12:54 am

lol @ CeCe ..this is really good ...i'll be second in line to d/l when they are done
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 3:22 am

How excitement!!!!! Big smile

Evie, I loves all your poses Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 3:37 am

Wow Evie! You are good at poses! Love this!! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 12:46 pm

Thanks ladies!
I'm looking into custom animations, If I could make these animated rather than just poses they'd be a lot better!
I'll keep y'all posted. :D
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 4:38 pm

good so maybe if u get the custom animation for the pole ...you'll do it for the uhm--erhhh--- other poses lol
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 4:51 pm

Kamikinz wrote:
good so maybe if u get the custom animation for the pole ...you'll do it for the uhm--erhhh--- other poses lol

Lol, of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon :)   Coming Soon :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Evie-
Create free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com