HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 2:24 pm

hey guys
so I want to upload / working on this sim from my escape the bin series:

but before I can do anything she crashes CAS b/c I don't have the hairs listed below:

I have been looking for them everywhere no avail. please help
Thanks in Advance Smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 3:21 pm

did you try seeing if they r evil sims 3 store hairs? lol
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 3:38 pm

stevielee88 wrote:
did you try seeing if they r evil sims 3 store hairs? lol
yup Devil yes and its not it Devil no
lol the sims store is "evil"!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 3:43 pm

yep. pure evil.
cant seem to find them but i am sure someone will Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 7:00 pm

Gee, I'd love to retexture these lol They look cute and simple. Could be Savio? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
EleanorElephante

Scorpio
Comments : Little Simself is not amused.

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 8:37 pm

Shyne wrote:
Gee, I'd love to retexture these lol They look cute and simple. Could be Savio? Maybe?

Possibly. It seems like his style.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 12th 2011, 10:48 pm

Well I have NO clue...but if we find them MARY PLEASE DO A RETEXURE!!! Critical and what's going on with your last retexture, how is that coming along? And...I put in a request for ya....at least 2 or 3 years ago...but haven't heard whether or not you can do it. Andddddd....I keep forgetting to find that hair that Keno is wearing...must do so I can get him uploaded!! Ok...that's all! hiho

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 16th 2011, 1:23 pm

im gonna give a guess for that last hair! isnt it maybe a conversion for sims medieval thing ?
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   August 16th 2011, 6:08 pm

No, it doesn't look like a Medieval Conversion... However, I think Shyne is right. It looks like a Savio conversion. Go check Savios blog out.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: UPDATE   August 25th 2011, 12:13 pm

I completely forgot to update you guys but I found both hairs! in the same day i posted this . Those folks at MTS are fast lol
the 1st one is" the scary one by Kewai-dou": http://mia.xrea.jp/sims3/html/down.html
the 2nd one is http://simsdesign.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=7699

just in case for anyone else's reference. i know Shyne was inspired to re-texture them so...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs   Today at 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)Please help me find these hairs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum