Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hi! I have some news!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

Hi! I have some news! Vide
PostSubject: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 8:13 pm

Hi guys!

This is kinda off topic again but I wanted to tell you guys that me and my friend are going to release a 5 part book. Well we have been using our imagination alot and I will also the post the book here in Cstyles when it is released. Here are the names.

Dark Tales: The Murderer
Dark Tales: The Paranormals
Dark Tales: The Unseen Souls (name can change)
Dark Tales: The Deadly Marathon (name can change)
Dark Tales: The Last Mystery (name can change)

These books contain horror, action and romance. These books will be clearly not suitable for kids to read. There will be blood, deaths, mysteries are lots more.

About:
Follow Eliza and Revynn (name can change) as they embark on a journey of solving murder, blood and ghost cases.

Hope you guys like the idea and also read the book when it is released! :D

Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Featured Artist : Hi! I have some news! Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hi! I have some news! Th_banner
Top Poster : Hi! I have some news! Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 10:40 pm

COOL! Can't wait :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 11:01 pm

I'm already looking forward to it!! I started working on a short story last night...however...and this is a huge however...whether I get it completed is another story all together. I LOVE reading stories made using sims...*hint* Mary and all other writers...so let's see what you have!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 11:25 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hi! I have some news! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 3:05 pm

Awesome !! Great idea ! cheers I can't wait ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 6:09 pm

Thanks Eva!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I have some news!   Hi! I have some news! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I have some news!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com