HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should CStyles have a thread on TS3?
1. Yes
60%
 60% [ 9 ]
2. No
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
3. Needs more discussion
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
4. I don't care either way, yes or no...you choose
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 22nd 2011, 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

So...our wonderful member Abeer has suggested that we/she put a thread up at the ts3 forum letting others know of CStyles. I'm not sure which way to go on this as I have many pro's and con's on this.

I felt the best way to handle this was to post a poll and get the other CStyles members involved. In all fairness this action would affect all members of CStyles.

Here are my pro's and con's:

Pro's:
It would promote more membership

It could help CStyles be a even more active forum

It could generate more creators which would also enhance our forum

Con's:
It could bring over ts3's trolls and trouble makers

It could cause a massive over population all at once hence making doing email address checks more time consuming (I do this work)

It could cause threads to easily get lost due to excessive postings

I'm in a kind of like/don't like it mode on this.

Feel free to vote and also express your reactions to this.
I do want to thank Abeer sincerely for wanting to help promote CStyles and give her major huggles on that!! Love067

I will let this poll run for 7 day's so get your vote on people! It's also open so guest can vote as well since we do have a vast majority of guest that frequent our site! Big smile

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 24th 2011, 10:42 pm

I really do appreciate all this fantastic feedback and I'm totally thrilled at how you all have banded together on this...Julz my little darling...(I could just squish your sweet little cheeks)...sounding like a real badazz girl!! Shocked Love067

I won't lie and say that I'm 100% behind this...and if you notice we have used the word 'troll' in almost every post and that is not good. We seriously, at this moment, don't have the adequate manpower (mods) to watch the site if we get a huge influx of new members.

I'm still on the line with this and still listening to your comments and suggestions!

Great team we have here! I just want to keep it that way. hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 24th 2011, 11:05 pm

*cheeks blushing*

Cece, I have big cheeks lol
Glad you liked the idea.
If this is viable, I have a table of punishment (MUAHAHA Devil yes ) that can help, let me know if you want. Is in Portuguese, but I can translate and you change the way you want it
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 12:27 am

Let me see it Julz...I'm curious... watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 12:38 am

Yeah I agree Cece, we should at least wait until we have some more mods... upcoming one included :D
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 12:50 am

Depends on where you advertise too

GD will most definitely will be in troll country

Sims and Modeling is safer, but you might not get many people from there mainly because you don't have anyone who is really active on the modeling circuit atm (other than me I think?) and no active modeling competitions. Unless you tailor the advertisement towards those who are looking at creating their own CC, or are more into the sim creation side of things rather than actually modeling.

Its all about who knows you and what you can offer them these days >.<

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 12:52 am

Maybe if I offer up my body we'll get more members? lol
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 1:04 am

Sorry Shyne you can't post nekkid pictures on the officials hehe
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 1:08 am

I can in ELITE!! LMFAO XD
Back to top Go down
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 2:04 am

hmmm sounds like an interesting place now shyne =D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 3:00 am

Pixels only...only nekked pixels NOT real people!! It's just a 'non-censored' part of Cstyles! hiho

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 8:20 am

Maybe we should start accepting members for the Staff positions.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 10:40 am

I kinda with Cece with this one.
NOT to say I don't love meeting new ppl.
Buit i feel this site speaks for itself and promotes accordingly.
for example, how many new members join per week regularly is just proof of it's success.
If the site was just starting out I suppose this would be necessary. I wouldn't use the word *desperate* but I don't think a forum site of our calibur nojoke needs to

...but then again it couldn't hurt. I guess i am also on the fence too ^_^
if we were to advertise in sims magazines,including ours..it seems a little more professional IMO

regardless a higher population needs more staff to help poor Cece out Razz
also more organized forums. for example maybe a creator feedback forum or a more organized general area besides random sim pictures.

I have no problem with them now. However I am sure with higher traffic things can get more clustered and unorganized fast. so make more specific forums as possible would help before we get such headache
Back to top Go down
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 3:19 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Pixels only...only nekked pixels NOT real people!! It's just a 'non-censored' part of Cstyles! hiho

niice =D i like you ppl more and more
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 8:47 pm

Cece, I'm translating the table.
I agree with Freedom in some parts. Cstyles have a lot of members...
just think that a few participate actively and think it should improve.
Most people are only looking at, downloading stuff, but does not comment or participate
Back to top Go down
Abeer123

Cancer
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 9:25 pm

Agree with Juliana!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 10:43 pm

Advertising in magazines is a great idea....I dunno if SF would go for it but then they prob don't release often enough for it to matter lol

You could try Sensation and Allure....the only problem with that is, Sensation is run by Beechnutbaby who is also admin of Unbound.....and Allure is run by MzDiamond who is also Admin of Symlish lol.

Many of the members who don't participate are just here for the custom content anyways, so no matter what you do they still probably won't participate......same thing happens on other forums, they sign up for CC, poses, editing tutorials or other such things and never actually contribute to the community.

I have heard from some people that they are confused about the layout of the site, so some improvement there probably would benefit attracting new members.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 25th 2011, 11:28 pm

I don't see how the layout can be confusing. I think it's basically set up like most forums in general but I'd love to hear some feedback on this. I, myself can't see how I can make it any simpler without it looking childish. But that's just me, so get back to me on this please.

SF told me on FB that she has something in store for me, (my guys anyway) so I'm content with that and I adore their magazine and respect it.

I don't mind that people generally come here for cc or browse or whatever, our traffic numbers are good and we rank high in gaming forums with forumotion.

We have been on top on some occasions!

I'm still listening to comments but I'm sliding a little on the fence to a no more than a yes. The poll is still open as is this thread so I'm still relying on more feedback.

Also...our creators generate a ton of traffic so that helps a lot! Especially our Exclusive Artist!! And Joe...ms3b is awesome and great with posting our content!

*On adding new staff: That is a work in progress however due to so many active members being new those positions can't be filled that easily.

Cstyles needs staff that can be reliable and contribute faithfully to the site. They have to be willing to monitor it as well as moderate it. It's not a 'set down' position and can't be taken lightly nor given lightly.

It is something I'm working on. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes of a forum and it requires a lot of work...daily...and I put so much of my time into Cstyles you wouldn't believe. I'd love to be able to be relieved of some of this so I truly have to make sure that I have seriously dependable people on staff, trustworthy and vigilant as well as a true people person who is able to communicate easily with others. It's a process that I don't take lightly. I have two awesome people currently on staff, Eva and Evie and they fit this bill to a 't' and I admit they set the bar pretty high on what I'm wanting with Cstyles.

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 1:03 am

They layout is great for me. One of the bests I have seen, and easily to navigate.
About the creators, that is how I found this site, and on MS3B, I think the magazine was there on the sidebar. I am guilty to just signing up to places for the content. But now, I'll think about uploading. I have been on one I am joined to.
Yeah, Eva and Evie do set the bar pretty high, (i don't know them) they have been doing a great job since I've been here. Someday, I do want to be in a staff. No buts. I have to get my skills up and spend even more time online that I do now. If I haven't said this, I do appreciate all the hard work you do for this site and everyone, Ceces. You are the best HBIC! Big smile

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 2:28 am

Well I don't know if they were talking about the current layout (which is far easier to navigate) or the old one (that even I had some issues with when I first joined). I will admit I don't scroll all the way down cause the further I scroll the more cluttered it looks.....but thats just me and not a reflection of every visitor.

Totally agree with you Cece about picking staff taking a long time, I know Bliss is still looking for a dedicated moderator for Unbound too, but it always seems like the people who put their hand up or appear to campaign for the position by suddenly becoming SUPER active.....just aren't suited to the position for whatever reason. You seem to have great luck with chooosing mods though :D

One thought is maybe you could get someone to make advertisments FOR the creators here for the sim magazines.....and indirectly advertise the community here at Cstyles by advertising someone whose work is showcased here. Maybe get some interveiws rocking, I know a few of you have been interveiwed by some mags but maybe you could all slip a bit if fan service in for Cstyles at the same time hehe

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 3:31 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
They layout is great for me. One of the bests I have seen, and easily to navigate.
About the creators, that is how I found this site, and on MS3B, I think the magazine was there on the sidebar. I am guilty to just signing up to places for the content. But now, I'll think about uploading. I have been on one I am joined to.
Yeah, Eva and Evie do set the bar pretty high, (i don't know them) they have been doing a great job since I've been here. Someday, I do want to be in a staff. No buts. I have to get my skills up and spend even more time online that I do now. If I haven't said this, I do appreciate all the hard work you do for this site and everyone, Ceces. You are the best HBIC! Big smile

Ok..you are going to make me all gushy mushy now. sad You are so sweet and I thank you for such kind and thoughtful words! It's this that makes this all worthwhile! But...I'm confused...what is HBIC...? shrugs

Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 3:39 am

Pistolkitten wrote:
Well I don't know if they were talking about the current layout (which is far easier to navigate) or the old one (that even I had some issues with when I first joined). I will admit I don't scroll all the way down cause the further I scroll the more cluttered it looks.....but thats just me and not a reflection of every visitor.

Totally agree with you Cece about picking staff taking a long time, I know Bliss is still looking for a dedicated moderator for Unbound too, but it always seems like the people who put their hand up or appear to campaign for the position by suddenly becoming SUPER active.....just aren't suited to the position for whatever reason. You seem to have great luck with chooosing mods though :D

One thought is maybe you could get someone to make advertisments FOR the creators here for the sim magazines.....and indirectly advertise the community here at Cstyles by advertising someone whose work is showcased here. Maybe get some interveiws rocking, I know a few of you have been interveiwed by some mags but maybe you could all slip a bit if fan service in for Cstyles at the same time hehe

PK darling is there no pleasing you? Razz Cluttered at the bottom huh...I will have a looksee and see if I can see what you are talking about.

Anywho...as far as the mags...every creator, Evie, Eva and it seems someone else that has been featured in a mag always gives props back to Cstyles and of course if they decide to interview me, which they may or may not...I will def mention the creators we have here.

Mary (Shyne) has said she possibly would do some PR work for Cstyles as well. I do think, although I know many of the members here are members on ts3 and have their own blogs and forums...but those that don't could maybe have a siggy that is Cstyles related. Something sleek, classy but not all buttoned up.

*It is Miss_Lochness that has also been featured in a mag and gave props to Cstyles. Whew...glad I remembered that!

Keep the thoughts and ideas coming. Big smile

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 3:50 am

Yeah I'm a hard to please woman lol
Well unless you give me a cookie and then I'm all good hehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 4:00 am

Here ya go! I took a tiny bite out of it...I hope you don't mind. bleh

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 12:14 pm

Hbic means "head b**** in charge" meaning you run this yo. Lol

Is it possible to do test runs? I mean if you want other staff, would you mind giving them a test, sort of like an internship, to see if they do the job correctly the way you want? Not a lot. Maybe one or two at a time. If they don't do the job correctly or the way you want, you can drop them. I couldn't think of another word besides drop. But do you understand what I'm trying to say here? I know maintaining a site of this magnitude is no joke...

Also, what about standby staff? If one main staff is not available That time, or if they are too busy to come online for a bit, they can the standbys to fill in for them. Though they may not have complete access to everything, the standbys would have the important access needed.

Does Cstyles have a blog? If not, maybe we should. Why? Well most people who come here are just for the CC. Well, why not also let CC that is on here (not all, you choice) be on that blog. That way people won't hog your bandwidth or waste space with accounts that they rarely use, and save the actually members registrations for people who actually want to contribute to the site. Maybe it seems like more work, but it sounds like a good idea to me.

I was just thinking out loud.

Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 2:29 pm

OMG I LOVE that title HBIC!! I should have a new button made and put that up instead of just plain old 'administrator'!!! Makes me sound like a badazz!!! Lol!

Ok...onto the more serious stuffz. Anytime anyone is offered and given a position they are on a 'trial' basis. I do like the term 'intern' and I sense another new button for that also. I actually have applications that I have people fill out and a list of responsibilities with that application so they are aware of what they are getting into. And...the trial basis works both ways....maybe they start into it and feel like it's too much to deal with so they have the option to vacate the position.

I have a blog but I use it primarily for personal use. (Same sh*t, New day) and the button is on the home page of Cstyles. I suppose I could have another blog but that is another job added onto a already busy schedule.
Like say, right now. I have my email pulled up and I'm going through that checking on threads that have responses and seeing if a comment or question needs to be looked into. Sometimes I can have anywhere between 15-35 or more emails from Cstyles alone and I go through each and every piece of it. (more than that throughout the day which I check on a regular basis)
Then I have the new membership to verify...that comes next and once verified...I then approve their membership here and file away in a different folder their application. That helps me keep up with accounts so no double accounts are made, (caught one the other day) and to try to keep bots out.

Once that's done, then I come directly to the site and check threads from here...usually I check the scroll on the right side of the site, then I check the buttons to see if any new comments have been made that I may have missed. (which I still miss a few because the site moves so quickly right now) I also have to check to see if something has been misplaced and if so move it to a correct thread.

Then I check pm's. Sometimes I have none and others times I can have several that I check and respond to. (not really a big deal there)

I also have a Cstyles facebook page which as been seriously neglected and the Elite section has been seriously neglected. And there is still more that has to be done.

This is not including what has to been done behind the scenes of the site!

That is just my job...Evie and Eva's job keep them on their toes also! (love those girls to bits)

I won't lie and say it doesn't overwhelm me sometimes because it seems I never get caught up...( have to squeeze real life in first)...but you members make it all worthwhile.

The bandwidth hasn't become an issue yet because I pay for that added part of the site as well as pay to keep the ads off the site for the members as well as pay for the gallery. (nothing is free) Hence the donate button...(right now I'm the only donor) Lol! But somebody has to do it and I do understand times are hard all around!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you all have come together to help Cstyles continue to grow and this truly touches my heart! (getting all teary eyed now) I swear you guys are the best!! I'm always boasting about my family here at Cstyles and I wouldn't trade a single one of you for the world.

Keep those suggestions and ideas coming!!!

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 4:00 pm

Sounds like you also need secretaries. They can send important stuff to you. Take the load off you know. This really does sound like a full time job, and you as hbic need secretaries. Smile

Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 4:27 pm

I could refer to them as my PA's...personal assistants!! Oh the joy of that!!! It will get better, I feel it in ma bonez! Sorry I tossed so much on you all...I shouldn't done that. I love this forum and this family and I will continue to work hard to maintain this forum. Even though I still want/need help. Big smile hiho

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 4:42 pm

Not a problem. We are here for you and for this community. Love you both lots.

You can call them whatever you want. Just an idea. ;)
people are going to love that HBIC button. heehee

Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 5:59 pm

OMG I have got to have that now SG...see what you've done!!! Razz hiho Love067

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 6:36 pm

You know we are all here to support you and Cstyles! We all are available 24/7 to help you with anything. Just ask us and we will be on the way to get it done.

Oh and HBIC button will be soo cool, but maybe it might offend some people I guess.

Remember we are always here to help! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 7:29 pm

happydance laughing You know you love it, Ceces.

@Abeer: Why would it offend someone?

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 8:56 pm

Cuz of the word bit....
Back to top Go down
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 9:04 pm

At first I voted No, but after reading the feedbacks again, I'm not sure anymore. The pros and cons have quite some conflicts and both sides have made valid points.

However, I think that it may be worth the risk if we stay optimistic but not blind to the cons.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 9:09 pm

@Abeer: Oh, OK. But if it is changed to Cheif, it won't have the same effect huh? :D

But yeah, back to helping Cstyles...
I'm with Mura. It can help and hurt us, but atleast we can learn from the mistakes and be stronger.

Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 9:19 pm

Abeer darling...if anyone should be offended it would only be me. Lol! I'm the one being called bitch and I'm the one wearing the title. It doesn't offend me, it humors me and I think others would see it as humorous also.

On a personal note, would it offend you to see the word bitch, yet only in reference to myself?

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 9:27 pm

I don't want that word on your profile since u ain't 1 but yea If you can put HCIC that is also good.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Libra

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 26th 2011, 11:51 pm

That long list you wrote, about what you do each day as an admin Cece...

That is exactly why every single Mod position I have been offered in the Sims community (outside chat mod which isn't really a job at all lol) I have declined.

It's not that I don't love the sites I visit, or respect the work the admins and mods do.....I've just done that all before in World of Warcraft being an officer for a raiding guild. While it was fun for a while I discovered I was talking to people about their issues, resolving disputes, drawing up spreadsheets, maintaining relationships with other guilds, refreshing recruitment posts, reviewing new recruits as well as actively seeking them etc etc more than actually playing the game.

I discovered I spent a good 80% of my gaming time sitting on my character in a major city, doing administration stuff......I was paying 15 bucks a month to have a job lol

Some people try to convince me that the work load for mods is not that bad, but really with an active site, and if you're actually putting some real effort into it......it's far more work I'm willing to get myself into without getting paid rofl. I may have a management degree and leadership experience in RL, but I would never want to turn my hobby into a job again,.....it's bad enough I have deadlines as a competitor and judge in Sims Modeling.

So I thank you Cece, Eva, Evie....for doing what I refuse to so I can mooch around and enjoy all the fruits of your labor :D <3 and it makes me get warm fuzzies to think your mod selection and training process is both strict and supportive.

Plus I'm a bit of a wild dickhead sometimes, there's no way I could behave myself just to have a mod tag hehehe

*NOMS ON HER HALF EATEN COOKIE*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 28th 2011, 12:42 am

Bad bad PK!! I could never see you as a dickhead!! laughing

I felt bad about writing up that detailed account after I did, but then I would feel worse deleting it. I NEVER want anyone to feel bad about what I do. If I didn't love it I wouldn't have it, I wouldn't put the effort in nor would I care. I'd just let the site run itself and probably pretty much run itself in the ground.

I do, however feel you on the non playing part of it. I barely explored Ambitions, same with Late Night...still don't know everything it offers. Most of that comes from what others post or write about it. Generations is sitting on my table un-opened with a good chance it never will be.

I was gifted Hidden Springs and installed it last night and took a brief look around...only because it was so late when I did download it, but I fully intend to play it because so far it looks stunning!!

*Thanks B* Love067

I figure once we can get some more staff on board maybe we, the staff, can start taking some time off...a day here, a day there and can kind of divy up those times so we can enjoy more of the game play.

With all of us on staff being creators also...I don't think we ever actually spend a great deal of time actually playing the game itself.

I just want to experience a family again...make me some babeh's!!!! hiho

You are a doll PK and I so admire your frankness and your honesty you bad little girl you!! asswhack

@Abeer...you are a babdoll!!!! One of our key members of Elite yet she doesn't want the 'B' title on my profile. You gotta love her!! face hug

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 28th 2011, 2:13 am

i guess you guys are doing a great job moderating the site =) its neat and fun great job
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   August 28th 2011, 2:30 am

Thankies!! Love067

PostSubject: Re: Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!   Today at 9:47 am

Back to top Go down

Should CStyles have a thread on the TS3 forum to promote it? Vote now!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com