Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hi there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 11:15 am

I've been lurking this site for some time, but I think I'll be slightly more active in it now, commenting on posts but mostly CC stuffs.

So I live in Canada, love the sims, love to draw and paint but am often extremely lazy, which is bad when it comes to important things. I don't create really since I have almost no clue of the programs (started playing with TSRW), with some of them NOT working on my computer either.

I spend most of my Sims time creating sims, giving them stories and making stories with screenshots. Nothing too fancy, simple storylines involving cheeses and stuff, but it's all for fun and to try capturing a succession of images.

Anyway, if it's a tl;dr, then HI!
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist : Hi there! Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 11:38 am

Hi and Welcome! I do hope that you will share some of your Sims/stories with us!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 2:28 pm

Hello there... Thanks for introducing youself.... We would LOvE to read some stories or see some screenshots Smile dive right in
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 4:24 pm

MURA is here <3333333
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Hi there! Topposter
Tech Support : Hi there! Os51eg
Leo

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 6:11 pm

Hi Mura !! Big smile Welcome to Ctyles !! hiho happy *NEW*
I think you'll have a wonderful time here and I can't wait to read your stories !! happydance
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 6:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm still figuring out how this site works and where things are located. I'm not sure I'll create an album for stories and such since I leave these for some place else, but I will post in the "random sims pictures" topic from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hi there! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 6:43 pm

I think it's appropriate. If it's about the Sims we love it here lol *HUGS!* And thank you for becoming an active member, you Sims are GORGEOUS. I was like: WOAH! LOVE! lol Post anything you like here, as long as it's Sims 3 related, or pop it in the general discussion. I posted a story here in the Creative Writing section that was completely unrelated to the Sims lol So don't worry. I'm sure everything that you want to post here will gel with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 7:22 pm

I'll see what I'll do in due time. Thank you for your compliment. No matter how many times such things are said, it still means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Hi there! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 7:24 pm

HI!! You and I are very similar. It's fun being lazy, huh? LOL

I haven't dappled with TSRW yet; however, I am using Milkshape to do poses, well trying since they are probably the easiest.

Hope you have a lot of fun here!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 7:03 am

Welcome Mura to CStyles!! So glad you decided to join and become an active member! As you can see we are a friendly bunch here. I also agree...I would LOVE to read some of your stories and view some of your pictures. No rush, in your time whenever you feel like it... if you ever feel like it...we are not pushy. Enjoy yourself and if you have any questions don't hesitate to just ask and trust me...someone will eagerly assist you!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 7:54 am

Great! I hope you enjoy it here! This place is filled with great people and there is alot to do!

It would be great for you to share stories with us. Most wonderful!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Create a forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com