Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) Vide
PostSubject: Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)   Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 11:48 pm

I'm putting this out in case people are still having this leftover problem after updating to the latest patch, or for anyone still using 1.22.

When a new Sim becomes a vampire, or a newly generated vampire Sim appears in the neighborhood (such as creating a new Bridgeport save), vampires will have all their powers, glowy pale skin and shiny eyes, but their teeth won't appear. This is a real annoyance since... well, what kinda vampire goes about without them fangs?

To fix this, you'll have to enter the console cheat "unlockoutfits on", before going to CAS. This will unlock all "hidden" CAS parts such as career outfits, but also the vampire teeth and birthmark in the accessories section. Just scroll down all the way and you will find near the bottom an accessory showing the lips (same icon as lipsticks). Those are the LN vampire teeth, which you can also give to non-vampire sims if you wish to. There's also NO NEED to put the teeth on all outfit categories as it autosets it for everything.

This has been fixed since patch 1.24 (latest), but those who encountered this problem before patching will probably still have their fangless vampires, so they will have to manually give their teeth back. Also, even during patch 1.22, if you had vampires BEFORE the patch, they are unaffected and will still have the fangs. It only affected newly generated vampires/newly transformed vampires in patch 1.22.

I hope this has been of help to some of you who didn't find a proper fix.
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)   Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 11:37 pm

Now i'm afraid to pach my game....
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) Topposter
Featured Artist : Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)   Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 7:29 pm

This issue was fixed, in the newer patch, so shouldn't be a problem anymore ;)
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)   Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 5:55 pm

@Eva: Yes that's what I specified in my post. I also explained the reason why it could still be applicable with most people. Not everyone gets their game and played patch 1.24 or over first hand ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)   Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing Vampire teeth bork in patch 1.22 (Fixed in patch 1.24)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com