Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Vide
PostSubject: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 2:37 pm

Hi guys, no she is not finished yet. But I like to show her. I needed a mascot so I created one.

She is based on me in real life. I like the way I dress her. No make-up for her only eye-liner.

I'll explain her name. Francy is a Nickname for my name and ryu is japanese for dragon. I'll had already a model so I have chanced her Razz. I hope you like her:

My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Screenshot20gr

My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Francysryu2

Last edited by Francysmart2 on August 26th 2011, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist : My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 2:42 pm

She's very pretty! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Topposter
Tech Support : My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 5:20 pm

Cute simmeh, love the glasses !! And your avi !! hiho Big smile
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 5:24 pm

I guess Shyne wasn't kidding about people here being suckers for red heads <3 She's really cute!

Where did you get the translation for "ryu"? The most common definition for ryu in Japanese is dragon, while sea is umi.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 7:24 pm

Mura wrote:
I guess Shyne wasn't kidding about people here being suckers for red heads <3 She's really cute!

Where did you get the translation for "ryu"? The most common definition for ryu in Japanese is dragon, while sea is umi.

Thank you for all the reactions.

Your right. I have being wrong. I did it out my head :D. Because I do karate. And I learnt it there. But it was umi XD fail. thank you for correcting me.
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 10:15 pm

No problem at all. So is there any reason you named her last name Ryu? For her first name I can see the connection with you, but I'm thinking there's more to the dragon than karate XD
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 8:24 am

haha Maybe I need to call her Francy umi ryu. Umi ryu is the style of my karate. So I take a word out it. I don't know how to call her different.
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 1:14 pm

Why not stick them together to Umiryu? It does sound like a Japanese name. Usually Ryu is used as a first name, so doing so may give it a more "surname vibe".
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 3:26 pm

hmm yeah that's sounds good for me :D thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Th_banner
Top Poster : My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:22 pm

Awwwwwww very cute <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)   My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sim mascot (Francy Umiryu)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com