Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Topposter
Featured Artist : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Vide
PostSubject: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 8:32 pm

Please sign in here if you plan to contribute to the celebration of hitting 800 members cc extravaganza! Please try to sign this and start working on your creations. I need to know from each person...(put this beside your name) how long it will take you to have your creation(s) ready.
Also...this is special so please make sure you have something seriously awesome to add!!
This is not only going to boost Cstyles but each person's own blogs and forums!!

Good luck and let's get ready to celebrate!!

Sign Here:

1: Cece--I can have mine ready in 4 days. Maybe even 3! Smile
2: Louma--4 day's
3: Sleepy-Genius--a week, possibly less
4: Miss_Lochness--end of this week possibly or sooner
5: Julianafraga29 -- 4 or 5 days ( I'll try to do it before, but I don't promisse)
6: Lushness - about a week
7: EvaTer--end of this week possibly or sooner
8: Shyne--completed!
9: NY girl--by due date
10: Red--possibly
11: Kami--completed
12: FancySmart--2 day's
13:
14:
15:

Not saying that we will have this many...but you never know... ;)

Last edited by cecesaun1 on September 8th 2011, 12:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 8:48 pm

I am trying to make some poses using Evie's tutorial but I seem to have a problem. If I can fix that problem then I will make some poses to contribute. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Topposter
Featured Artist : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 8:55 pm

Awesome! Maybe pm Evie to see if she can help you.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 1:25 am

2:Louma-- Aye maity, i can get them in 4 days too hand dance
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 4:20 am

Great Louma! I'm thinking of inviting other creator's outside of Cstyles to see if they want to help us celebrate. It's just a thought...but I am in contact with several on FB and it couldn't hurt. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 4:31 am

2:Louma-- Aye maity, i can get them in 4 days too
3: Sleepy-Genius - I can have mine in a week, maybe less.
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 4:51 am

yeah cece that would be nice >.<
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 5:56 am

Sign me up - should have something by the end of this week or early beginning of next week Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:38 am

Sign me up Smile

Lushness: I really don't know. I created something and I have to test it in game , and I want to create more things. So put at least a week or so xD
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 2:58 pm

1: Cece--I can have mine ready in 4 days. Maybe even 3!
5: julianafraga29 -- 4 or 5 days ( I'll try to do it before, but I don't promisse)
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 6:32 pm

Sign me up too !!

5: Julianafraga29 -- 4 or 5 days ( I'll try to do it before, but I don't promisse)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 7:56 pm

Hey all...still need to hear how you feel about inviting other creator's, outside of Cstyles to help us celebrate. Or do you just want to keep in house?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:48 pm

I'm not sure if my next creation will be awesome though... if I have something nice I'll PM you with it instead Smile Then you can decide if we feature it <3
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 8:39 am

cece =) make it 6 days instead, i have lots of nice ideas to make =))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 9:18 am

Hey , I am the fifth not the sixth! Devil no

Juliana , slipper! Eva , concealing! Devil no
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 3:31 pm

I would love to make something to contribute...though I might not have it ready until next week sometime. Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 4:20 pm

I'm probably going to make the turn in date around mid next week since the times varies for everyone. So you probably will have time. Also...would this be okay for all the contributors?? Let's say we all have our work ready to post by Wednesday?? Next Wednesday that is.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 4:25 pm

thanks cece =) that would be perfect for me
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 4:45 pm

Lushness wrote:
Hey , I am the fifth not the sixth! Devil no

Juliana , slipper! Eva , concealing! Devil no

lol

I stole your seat without notice Razz
Cece I'm the sixth, not Lushness

cecesaun1 wrote:
I'm probably going to make the turn in date around mid next week since the times varies for everyone. So you probably will have time. Also...would this be okay for all the contributors?? Let's say we all have our work ready to post by Wednesday?? Next Wednesday that is.

Thats ok for me
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 5:40 pm

Next Wednesday is okay with me, CeCe Smile
LOL Sergio !! Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 10:05 pm

Where are we sending and or posting our creations? And do you want a picture or ad or anything for it?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 10:16 pm

I don't want us to post anything until either Tuesday night, or Wednesday morning...depending on time zone.

I will set up a thread for the items to be place and all you will need to do is post a photo and post a link which should lead directly to your post in the custom content section.

(which means you will have to post your creations the same way you would regular would if you were just posting up cc)
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 10:31 pm

Ooohh this sounds fun. I want to contribute but im nt too sure either how it will turn out. I was planning on making something anyway so if it turns out gd then i'll definatly upload it for you ;)
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

Cece, please PM me when you want me to post the stuff up, because... my time zone is a little different lol I might post too early Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 1:36 am

Red I'm sure whatever you make will be a standout!! Ok Mary...will do! That's why I put Tuesday evening and Wednesday is the deadline. I know there are some major time zone differences.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:15 am

LOL, yeah me and Shyne will probably post things on our Tuesday and it will be Monday for everyone else. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 6:38 am

No no no Nessa!! As close to Wednesday as possible. Don't make me have to asswhack you!! :boobies:*new*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 9:09 am

julianafraga29 wrote:
lol

I stole your seat without notice Razz
Cece I'm the sixth, not Lushness

EvaTer wrote:
LOL Sergio !! Big smile Razz

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Icon_smile

nygirl.sims wrote:
Where are we sending and or posting our creations? And do you want a picture or ad or anything for it?

I proposed this method but Cece doesn't listen to me Sad...

Lushness wrote:
Quote :
With each creation...you will post it in the proper thread as usual AND also post it in the thread created for the celebration. You can just add a link so they can follow it to the thread where you will have more pictures, any info needed and of course the download link.

I wasn't thinking in that Cece! Shocked

I had thought this:

- All the participants send their creations to one person (the file and a shot of the creation to recognize it).
- That person makes the photos of all the creations together (trying to do the least possible photos).
- Then that person creates a topic , put the photos and a single download link for the entire pack (it has been in all the packs in which I participated).
- That person can also put the information of each creation under the photos.

What do you think? Sad044
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 10:11 am

That sounds like an alright idea Sergi, but it's also gonna be a lot of work for the one person to take on.

Maybe if we decide to go ahead with the ONE shot of everything (for promos and stuff), then we need one person who is really good at editing photos. Either way, it's gonna be a couple of hours work. So, we need a person to volunteer to do it.

That's my suggestions if we decide to go ahead with the one promo image. It would definitly keep the pic spamage to a minimum in the main topic, but then you would need individual shots of the CC anyway to direct people to the download itself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 11:34 am

miss_lochness wrote:
That sounds like an alright idea Sergi, but it's also gonna be a lot of work for the one person to take on.

Not so Nessie! Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! Icon_smile

It's very simple:

- That person puts in the sim all the makeup given , and then she makes a photo.
- If there is more makeup , just do the same.
- For sims , one photo of the face and one of the body (put them together with the Photoshop). (It would be better if the creator will give the photos.)
- For houses just three or four piccies. (It would be better if the creator will give the photos.)
- For clothes just one photo of the front and one of the back (put them together with the Photoshop).

Then I can make a gif with all these photos with the Photoshop or the PhotoScape Smile

And there isn't necessary that the same person that take the piccies have to create the thread and upload the pack ... she can send the photos to Cece or me Big smile

And for the person who loves to make photos , it isn't any work. At least for me :/

Quote :
So, we need a person to volunteer to do it.

Any volunteers please? cherry please sad

Quote :
but then you would need individual shots of the CC anyway to direct people to the download itself. Smile

My suggestion is to make thumbnails of each creation so that people see of what is make up the pack. For example, if a photo includes an eyes , a lipgloss and a blush , do this:

Make three thumbnails of 256x256 , in one thumbnail cut an eye of the photo , in another the lips , and in another the half of the face. In the thumbnails you can put the creator's name and the name of creation (eg , Fantasy Eyes).

Here is my suggestion for that:

*Imagine the topic: Big Pack Of Stuff Cstyles 800 Members!*

*Gif of the pack*

*Thumbnails of all the creations*

*Information about the creations (for example: Fantasy eyes by Shyne: Three Recolorable Channels , for all genders from Child to Elder.)*

Smile?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:06 am

Like Nessa said Lushie...it is a LOT of work for one person even though it's a great idea! We still have time if we can find another method of placement. I am just trying to keep it as simple as possible for both the creators, the staff and the people coming to the celebration. Some people get easily confused due to our language differences so it needs to be as simplistic as possible but still look tidy and professional.

I can't do much at all right now, I woke up sick this morning hence the reason I haven't been on much today and don't know what tomorrow brings.

I've been working on my contributions also and seriously between puking and sleeping I feel like shit right now.

I really need to feel better and then I can think this through more carefully if/before we change anything.

And Lushie...I do listen to you hun, don't ever think I don't...it's just that I can't do everything that everybody wants me to and I do apologize if you think I don't listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:54 am

Ok Cece ... Sad044

But someone already sent me her creation Sad044
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 3:07 pm

i'm in CeCe... I finised my project... I might do suttin else but 1 is definitely already done
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 9:30 pm

Ok Lushie...you are not communicating with me and the first thing we have to have is communication. If you are telling people one thing about how to place their creations and I'm telling them another it's only going to cause confusion (which it already has) and conflict.

Creators...please KEEP all your donations to yourself until I place the thread for placement of them. We will let people see the 'spoilers' so to speak...give them a little peek here and there but we will NOT place the download links until the time. So, don't send any of your creations to me nor Lushie...just make those beautiful creations and hold onto them. Prepare them, or prep them so they can be ready at the time we 'open the doors' for the celebration.

Any questions just leave them here or pm ME so I can answer them.

Luv you Lushie but I've got to bring some order to this doll. Love067 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 10:52 pm

OK, this is good because I will need a bit more time, not a lot. Big smile

get better Cece!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 2:41 pm

Lol Cece , I'm not telling people one thing about how to place their creations , I'm just asking you what do you think Sad044

But don't worry , I'm going of here to not bother you more Sad044

*Taking the blade*
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 8:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 9:33 pm

You too have this whole love thing going on? LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 12:52 am

Lushness wrote:
Lol Cece , I'm not telling people one thing about how to place their creations , I'm just asking you what do you think Sad044

But don't worry , I'm going of here to not bother you more Sad044

*Taking the blade*

Oh noes my little sweet Lushie!!! Put the blade down and step back dahling!! Come back to us my little sweetness...you helped start this thing ya know! Love067
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 7:08 am

Yeah I sign me in too :D

1: Cece--I can have mine ready in 4 days. Maybe even 3!
8: Shyne--completed!
9: NY girl--by due date
10: Red--possibly
11: Kami--possibly
12: Francysmart2-- 2 days.
13:
14:
15:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com