Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cast your VOTE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Cast your VOTE! Topposter
Featured Artist : Cast your VOTE! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 5:44 am

Hey guys, I'm running a poll over at my blog and thought I'd let you guys in on it Big smile

Basically, I made a bunch of simmehs for SF Magazine's - The Collections Issue and I can't decide on which ones to upload. So, I'm taking a page from Eva's book and putting it to a vote. I'm going to upload 3 of them (plus 1 makeover).

You can vote as many times as you wish for as many sims as you wish. Once the poll closes, I'll upload them in order of most votes. You can find the poll over at Sim Style Parade. Top right hand corner!

Here are some pics to help you decide!

ADELE GODFREYCast your VOTE! AdelePIA ANEMANCast your VOTE! PiaROCHELLE READCast your VOTE! RochelleSAORISE SULLIVANCast your VOTE! SaoriseTARA PENNCast your VOTE! TaraThats them...minus 1. Sooo...

Cast your vote and thankies in advance if you do vote!
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 5:58 am

gosh!! that's hard =D love them all >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:34 am

Why don't you upload them all!? Sad044 sad
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 1:05 pm

I vote for Rochelle. Her hair color compliments her skin tone so well, and that piercing really adds a lot, especially with how, um, shiny her torso is. I also like her overall earth color palette because it just makes everything look so warm around her.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 1:33 pm

i like the last simmer Smile
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 2:51 pm

I love all your sims, This is so hard to do Sad044
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Cast your VOTE! Os51eg
Leo

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 6:27 pm

hiho Like I said me wants them all, LOL !! Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:55 pm

I like them all but miss Tara got it
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 10:38 pm

I like all of them and everyone but Sullivan should be uploaded. I only excuse her because she favors Anouk and Anouk and Ashkii's daughter. The other's are beautiful and true works of art. All those hawt smexy girls!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 1:25 pm

I say Saorise Sullivan. Though I love them all, Saorise has proven that, that hair is worth downloading (I wasn't a fan of it until I saw it on her, perfection!).

:D :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:13 am

Thanks everyone!!! It seems everyone either loves them all or has a favourite. Hehehe, awesome Smile

At the moment, four of them are neck and neck almost. There is one just lagging behind but I expected it Big smile

Lushness wrote:
Why don't you upload them all!? Sad044 sad

Too much work and I iz far too lazy. At the moment anyway Big smile I will probably end up uploading all of them at some stage. I just thought a poll to allow people to pick their favourites, then they can get them first and whatever is left can come later Smile

@ Cece: She does favour Harlow and Anouk a bit but if you actually compare the two next to each other, they are very different Smile It will probably be more evident when I post clearer pics of her Smile

@ Evie: I wasn't fond of that hair til I put it on her Smile Some sims can work it, some can't Big smile Thankies hun!!!

@ Eva: LMAO Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 8:29 am

miss_lochness wrote:
Too much work and I iz far too lazy.

:O How strong! I'm not telling you to upload they all the same day , if not when you can! Sad044

miss_lochness wrote:
At the moment anyway Big smile I will probably end up uploading all of them at some stage. I just thought a poll to allow people to pick their favourites, then they can get them first and whatever is left can come later Smile

Smile xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cast your VOTE! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cast your VOTE!   Cast your VOTE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cast your VOTE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Miss_Lochness-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com