HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 11:10 am

Here are contacts that I have created especially for the CStyles 800 members celebration Big smile

(when recolouring, dont touch the main chanel in the middle unless you want to recolour the eye whites)

Credits to: Newsea, Shyne, Praline, and Tifa
Back to top Go down
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 11:23 am

very very nice =) thnaks
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 1:12 pm

These eyes look fabulous !! Thankies Red !! hiho happydance

Eva

Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 2:31 pm

I love the details Shocked
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 3:07 pm

The detail in these eyes are amazing...so life like! Thanks for sharing! Everyone is making such wonderful and beautiful things! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 3:16 pm

hiho

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 7:13 pm

Wow Red these are gorgeous. A must have for me <3
Back to top Go down
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 7th 2011, 7:19 pm

Aww thank you guys!!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 2:34 am

WOW...these eyes are amazing!!!!

Thankies Red Love067
Back to top Go down
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 8:34 am

Also bare in mind guys, that I use aWT's HQ mod set at 2048x2048. I shuld prob start mentioning that every time i upload good sigh
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 9:25 am

Love love love... Does that mean i need the mod in order to D/L?
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 11:09 am

WOW! They look amazing! I love the size of the pupil and the detail! ❤ Love067
Back to top Go down
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 12:48 pm

Kimi. U dont need the hq mod to download it. All the mod does is increase the texture level in the game so it has a higher quality and more detail. Think of it like the difference between normal digital tv and HD tv lol. I dnt kno wat it will look like without the mod but hopefully it'll still look gd xxx
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    September 8th 2011, 2:51 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes    

Back to top Go down

CStyles Celebration: Simple Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Accessories/skin/eyes/makeup/tattoo's/etc-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum