Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Ethan by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Ethan by cecesaun1 Topposter
Featured Artist : Ethan by cecesaun1 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 12:49 am

Overly major pic spam...you've been warned! Devil yes

Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1013
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1019
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1022
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1051
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1057
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1061
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1064
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1066
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1072
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1073
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1076
Ethan by cecesaun1 Screenshot-1078

Hair: EA
Skin: Evie Sparkle and Shine 'updated'
Eyes: Dark Angel Non-Default Eyes by:Vampire_aninyosaloh
Lips: by: Lemon Leaf"Lemon Leaf Fruit Store
Pores: Shyne
Eyebags: (by Tifa...but you have to be invited to download content now) However...Shyne has some awesome ones on her site and they can be found HERE
Eyebrow: Heiret
Facial Hair: KittyKlan
Upper Eye lids: Wally on the Dutch Blog
No Tat's

Sliders Used:
aWT's

SimFile

SIMS3PACK

*Disclaimer: Some of my adults sims may not age correctly into their 'adult' years. Their faces tend to droop slightly somewhat altering their appearances. This is easily fixable if you have the sliders. Also, they do age to elder just fine and THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THEIR OFFSPRING! Smile

Last edited by cecesaun1 on September 8th 2011, 2:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Ethan by cecesaun1 Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 1:05 am

Dear god he is HOT!!! OMG... I don't think I've seen a hotter Sim than this lol *Drools*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 1:27 am

Thanks Mary! Glad you like him! Love067
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 1:59 am

oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! cece!! my jaw just dropped and it stays there hanging!
dayummmmm, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!

grrr, mediafire is getting on my nerves now! mediafire, be good to cece!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:21 am

Oh hello HAWT stuff!!! Love067 Come to Miss L...come now, slowly so I can admire you as you strut! Razz

Mediafire should be up now Cece, was working for me a few minutes ago. I had the same problem for like 4 hours Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 2:27 am

Thanks all!! So glad you likez him you silly bits you!!! I am going to give it another go as soon as I finish this!! Huggles to ya all...THIS HAS BEEN GREAT!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:26 am

shocked affraid drools dancing One word....SEXY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 4:48 am

OMG! You made Prince, the artist formally known as Prince!!
♪Kiss♪ is playing in my head now. hiho I LOVE HIM!!
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 1:11 pm

Still drools
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:00 pm

CeCe my dear he is sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ----im sorry
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:13 pm

Ooooooooowww Myyyy Gaaaawwwwddddd
I'm drooling liters drools drools drools drools drools drools drools drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 3:26 pm

^^^ laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Ethan by cecesaun1 Os51eg
Leo

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 7:41 am

Love001 love *NEW* Huglove Love001
Ethan is absolutely HAWT CeCe !! drools excited drools
Come to EVAAAAAAAA !!! Love001 blushing hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:00 am

awesome drools
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 10:09 pm

lol can we get a mop here lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 12:25 am

I agree Kami...I opened the thread and ended up neck deep in saliva!! Lol!! laughing That's is really really gross when you kind of picture that scenario... signs *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 7:20 am

LOL. Glad you didn't keep to yourself. minifan
Back to top Go down
eHoney7
eHoney7

Taurus

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 11:25 pm

Oh gosh... I swear, the sim men you make... if I saw them in real life? censored

He's hot, you, of course, know he's going straight in my game haha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 12:35 am

Yay!! Another awesome home for Ethan. And Honey if I could set down and sculpt a sim to become real...the joy!!!! dancing Ethan is my fav...for now...I'm working on one who is slowing trying to take his place!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 1:24 pm

lol cece ...
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 4:29 pm

DAMN...................................................... HOW SEXY SEXY!!! What a hot sim!!! Cece! Oh I am on LOVE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2011, 9:28 pm

Glad you love him Candy!! I'm going to be posting a 'members' only Sim shortly. Stay tuned! hiho
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 1:19 pm

It says you posted Ethan back in September....how on earth he managed to escape my attention until now, I'll never know. But I have him now and will commence a major drool fest drools shortly. Gorgeous guy, thank you for sharing him!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 9:44 pm

Lol! Thanks bunches, he's been on the home page since I uploaded him! hiho :doh:*new*
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 6:36 am

I love your male sims sooo much! I have to have him also. Thank you!! Download OMG thump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ethan by cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ethan by cecesaun1   Ethan by cecesaun1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ethan by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com