Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Only Three Doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Only Three Doors Topposter
Featured Artist : Only Three Doors Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Only Three Doors Vide
PostSubject: Only Three Doors   Only Three Doors I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:32 pm

Only Three Doors

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.
The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"
The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Only Three Doors Vide
PostSubject: Re: Only Three Doors   Only Three Doors I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 11:20 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Only Three Doors Vide
PostSubject: Re: Only Three Doors   Only Three Doors I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 1:12 am

lol what color was her hair??? lol
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

Only Three Doors Vide
PostSubject: Re: Only Three Doors   Only Three Doors I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 1:27 am

^^^ Blonde. Gotta love blonde jokes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only Three Doors Vide
PostSubject: Re: Only Three Doors   Only Three Doors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Three Doors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com