Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

(SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 5:21 pm

I have a teen that has been to three Proms (eek) ! He has mastered the one thing I wanted him to and about to master another. I'm ready for him to graduate from school now!!! I have the aging off because I like to age up when I'm ready but if I age my teen up he'll be a young adult and possibly not graduation. Is there a solution to this without aging everyone else up? I had it on for awhile but Dad was aging to quickly.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:39 pm

I have no idea...haven't installed ep yet. Hope you get it figured out. Sad...
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 11:27 am

Yep! I brought down the aging for him so, hopefully this will help.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 12:12 pm

yeah, the teen automaticly graduates the day after his b-day. So, once ure an young adult, the day after, it tells you you must go to the graduation ceremony at the city hall and u even get to wear the typical graduation costume, and toss your diploma Razz u will probably aswell be nominated by your classmates as "most likely to................" something, and u can also graduate as valedictorian if ur grades were always stable and honor roles and bla bla. Razz
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 8:15 pm

Yes, I finally found that out, Thanks!! She went thru the whole thing and I had a tear for her(LOL) I thought I had screwed up because I decided to have her birthday before the awards day that morning, and they added days to her aging up. I just adjusted it and the next day she was on her way to City Hall along with the parents. Her trophies were put into her inventory. Now she's married with a boy that just tried to skip school and mastering.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 12:43 pm

hehe Razz well i'm glad u found it, this post of mine came a bit too late but, eh, i didnt register that long ago either Razz
have fun with generations, theres plenty of things to have fun with ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??   (SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)How do I get my teen to graduate??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Generations-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com