Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Portfolio stuck in inventory...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Maya

Gemini

Portfolio stuck in inventory... Vide
PostSubject: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 9:08 am

Well since i'm a new user on this forum let me say Hi first Razz

Okay, so i have a sim who joined the stylist profession and as usual i was given straight away a fashion design portfolio that stayed in my inventory, but after a while i actually wanted something else, so i quit that job.
So far all good, okay, no more stylist jobs, i don't even have pics in the portfolio.

Now, i'm in a different career, and i realised i still had the portfolio in my sim inventory and its absolutely unnecessary, so i tried to click it, to drag it to the floor, enabled the testingcheatsenabled and tried with that, nothing works but "view portfolio". I can't freaking delete it and i don't need it. :zelfmoord:*new*

I tried to search on google and i didnt find anyone speaking about this in any forums or anywhere, so i'm completely clueless on how can i get rid of the portfolio stuck in my sim inventory!?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Portfolio stuck in inventory... Topposter
Featured Artist : Portfolio stuck in inventory... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 4:19 pm

I have never played the stylist career so I can't help you there, but if I come across any answers I will gladly post them for ya!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 6:14 pm

hey maya i am not sure if this will help but try to bring up your buydebug catalog and then delete it ...its kinda of like the mailbox and trash can ...when the buydebug catalog is up your able to delete them so i figure it might be the same with the portfolio... hope this helps

shift + ctrl + C
testingcheatsenabled true
shift + ctrl + C
buydebug

this catalog should shown up in build mode ..its shows as a question mark (?)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 7:01 pm

Thank you for the replies;

cece, it also happens with the architectural one, its the only two professions that give you a portfolio;

Kamikinz, so i brought up the console, enabled the testing cheats as usual, then brought again the console and typed in it buydebug, i didn't really see anything in build mode but anyway, i cant grab the portfolio while in build mode, it's in my sim's inventory :\ but i tried after typing those things aswell , no option to delete.. >.< so frustrating!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:54 pm

when u bring up the buydebug it doesnt give u a (?) in build? try sorting it differently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portfolio stuck in inventory...   Portfolio stuck in inventory... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portfolio stuck in inventory...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com