Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Vide
PostSubject: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 2:11 am

Here is my latest WIP, the problem I'm having with him is the goatee'....it looks horrible, but the style suits him better than any of the other facial hairs. Is there any one of our many talented creators that can remake this to look better?

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Screen45

*keep in mind...he is a WIP so he is NOT finished...but I'm just really stuck until I can get this facial hair issues resolved hopefully.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 7:00 am

I just fell in love.

Have you tried facial hairs by Serpentroge (spelling?) over at TSR? There are some good ones in the catalogue Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 9:53 am

Hmn... I have NO idea how to do beards...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 10:47 am

OH WOW> Cece, you are giving me a Tiger JK and Johnny Depp feel to him.

But he looks better!!!

um.. here are some I found.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=420277

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/05/messy-goatee-wo-moustache-by-claeric.html

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-do-shave-you-know-stubble-pack-by.html
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 1:59 pm

I haven't even thought about diving into the world of male sims where CC is considered...but facial hair, seems to be like a pain in the arse to make and make look good, Even EA hasn't perfected it!

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 5:23 pm

Only one comment: UPLOAD !!
I want to marry him !! Love067 Love001 love *NEW* OMG minifan Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 8:33 pm

I can always count on a giggle from you ladies!!! I will check the links out provided and thankies... His brows are perfectly groomed, don't remember where I got them, but if the goatee' could be made to look like them I'd be thrilled. Darnit...what to do what to do?

Also...he is not completed so no upload, not sure I'm going to...to be honest, I'm burning out a bit on creating sims for upload because we are so tragically limited in male ethnic hair and different facial hairs. It's starting to feel too repetitive. Saddens me though the thought of no more uploads for me...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 8:36 pm

Eva you always make me feel so proud!! Thanks bunches!! I should just dump about 10 or more males on ya and make you make babies with them!!! (with your sim females of course) If you find a way otherwise...I DEMAND to be the first in line to get the information!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:21 am

Goatee Stubble

Male Facial Hair First Aid pack

Shaped Up Heavy Beard

Serpentrogue's Cesare Beard

Serpentrogue Gentlemen

Serpentrogue Two in a Row

Whose your Barber?

Slim Beard by Simmiller

that's all I can remember other than what Sleepy already posted and of course you have kittyklans version as well... there was another one I have in game I can't find on my list ...but yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:00 am

Wow Kami!!! Thanks bunches!! You are seriously on the ball! Does this mean you maybe don't want me to stop uploading? Lol!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:03 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
OH WOW> Cece, you are giving me a Tiger JK and Johnny Depp feel to him.

But he looks better!!!

um.. here are some I found.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=420277

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/05/messy-goatee-wo-moustache-by-claeric.html

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-do-shave-you-know-stubble-pack-by.html

Thanks SP! I can kind of see that! Me likey!! He def has J. Depp's jawline!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 4:53 am

People sometimes always ignore the males in their games. guilty. There isn't a lot of quality stuff for them as you would find for the females. I glad that you, Cece, are doing males, you know, bringing them back. I have to do something though. Angeline popped out a boy so i have to think about what he is a going to look like.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 8:09 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Eva you always make me feel so proud!! Thanks bunches!! I should just dump about 10 or more males on ya and make you make babies with them!!! (with your sim females of course) If you find a way otherwise...I DEMAND to be the first in line to get the information!! hiho

LOL Big smile Ohhh yeah dump'em CeCe, dump'em !! happy *NEW* drools happy *NEW* drools Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 8:41 am

EvaTer wrote:
cecesaun1 wrote:

LOL Big smile Ohhh yeah dump'em CeCe, dump'em !! happy *NEW* drools happy *NEW* drools Razz

Down girl. lol
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 8:52 am

Lol sleepy... She does seem excited... Doesnt she??? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:24 am

She and others, guilty, are the main reason for that mop (remember?) you mentioned. lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 9:53 am

Ok, I don't think its FAIR that Eva gets all the boys. Excuse me, what about me?! I want sexy boys too, I have a bunch of female sims that need to be ravaged by sexy Cece man meat. Razz

I demands that Eva share them! Razz Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top. Oh that could so be taken the wrong kind of kinky way!!! LMAO Big smile

Nah seriously...Ashkii just isn't enough anymore. I need moar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:39 pm

lol Ness ...I am sayin the same thing ...Cece keeps giving up sneak peeks of her sexy wip ...lol upload em all cherry please
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 2:40 pm

Ethan is very cute ...he has a face like my cousin lol its kinda scary
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 3:29 pm

LOL Big smile That's what I'm saying, no sneak peaks, upload them !! Upload them all !!
Me wants them !! hiho drools Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 11:50 pm

Aww...ya'll make me sound like the 'Grinch'...Sabine really is no sneak peak...I just truly want to make his facial hair betterz and what better way to show what I'm talking about than showing you via himz. Lol!! I'm such a bad girl...sowy... asswhack

He is made off one of my uncles who is West Indian, (they favor A LOT) and I added a tad bit of Asian in him. And Eva...I suppose we may have to share with Nessa...but only if she starts bringing her booty around more often. :boobies:*new*
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 12:07 am

Can you share with me too ??? lol i'm always here hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 12:28 am

Why of course my little Kami!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 2:28 pm

happy *NEW* hand dance dancing happydance Bop excited
im excited.... can u tell??
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 8:52 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 8:07 am

All of Cece's men must be exhausted. They need rest. lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 2:22 am

Nope...I give them vitamins everyday!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 4:01 am

I think this might be a good one Dirty by Serpentrogue
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 4:27 am

Ohhhh Kami!! This looks awesome!! I will try it on him tomorrow and post a pic of how it looks! thanks bunches!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 4:37 pm

you welc CeCe.. cant wait! drools i brought my own mop
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 7:19 pm

^ lol! laughing

on the other hand

excited drools minifan
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 8:09 pm

laughing to both of you silly girls!! Starting up my game now so I can take his pic with the beard.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 12:53 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Nope...I give them vitamins everyday!! Lol!

Nice and strong. LOL. Anxious for his upload.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 3:14 am

Ok...I tried the last one Kami gave me and it totally overpowered his face even though it's a great facial hair! Maybe I will find a dude that it will suit better, but he would def have to be a lighter skin tone. Some of the others were also a bit overpowering, especially with the long hair he was just engulfed with hair.

So here is one that I kind of sort like...but again...it makes him start to blend in with my prior sims I've uploaded. With that...Sabine probably won't be uploaded. But thanks everybody for your help on this! Smile
And Sleepy G...he has really strong features...the hair just covers it. Lol!

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Screen47

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) Screen48

This one is okay...but truth be told...I'm kind of liking the original I had on him...but it's so funky (texture)...I dunno...I guess it doesn't really matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 7:33 am

I agree with you CeCe, I like the facial hair however I like the original one better !! Love067 Any chance I can add the original one to my hawt-dude-collection soon ?? Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 8:05 am

I agree Eva, I think the original one suits him much better. It gave him a sorta suave look! If you would like him I will upload him for you! I'm going to work on his lips a bit, find a more accurate shade and shape the bottom lip a bit better. Females lips are so much easier to shape than males, especially the bottom lip.

So I probably will go in game tomorrow, (or later this evening) and work on him a bit more. I also have to strip a house for Kami to work on for meh! So give me a day or two, but I promise...since you asked so sweetly and you always give such awesome compliments to my boys!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 11:21 am

OMG! shocked
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 3:19 pm

Who would like to get stranded somewhere with him? LOL

so please upload him. he already has a fan girl party(?) LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 5:56 pm

That would be wonderful CeCe if you would upload him soonz !! ;) hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 10:47 pm

Yea it could be like a cstyles members only download Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com