HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 20th 2011, 2:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Here is my latest WIP, the problem I'm having with him is the goatee'....it looks horrible, but the style suits him better than any of the other facial hairs. Is there any one of our many talented creators that can remake this to look better?

*keep in mind...he is a WIP so he is NOT finished...but I'm just really stuck until I can get this facial hair issues resolved hopefully.

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 26th 2011, 8:09 pm

laughing to both of you silly girls!! Starting up my game now so I can take his pic with the beard.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 12:53 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Nope...I give them vitamins everyday!! Lol!

Nice and strong. LOL. Anxious for his upload.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 3:14 am

Ok...I tried the last one Kami gave me and it totally overpowered his face even though it's a great facial hair! Maybe I will find a dude that it will suit better, but he would def have to be a lighter skin tone. Some of the others were also a bit overpowering, especially with the long hair he was just engulfed with hair.

So here is one that I kind of sort like...but again...it makes him start to blend in with my prior sims I've uploaded. With that...Sabine probably won't be uploaded. But thanks everybody for your help on this! Smile
And Sleepy G...he has really strong features...the hair just covers it. Lol!

This one is okay...but truth be told...I'm kind of liking the original I had on him...but it's so funky (texture)...I dunno...I guess it doesn't really matter. Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 7:33 am

I agree with you CeCe, I like the facial hair however I like the original one better !! Love067 Any chance I can add the original one to my hawt-dude-collection soon ?? Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 8:05 am

I agree Eva, I think the original one suits him much better. It gave him a sorta suave look! If you would like him I will upload him for you! I'm going to work on his lips a bit, find a more accurate shade and shape the bottom lip a bit better. Females lips are so much easier to shape than males, especially the bottom lip.

So I probably will go in game tomorrow, (or later this evening) and work on him a bit more. I also have to strip a house for Kami to work on for meh! So give me a day or two, but I promise...since you asked so sweetly and you always give such awesome compliments to my boys!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 11:21 am

OMG! shocked
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 3:19 pm

Who would like to get stranded somewhere with him? LOL

so please upload him. he already has a fan girl party(?) LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 5:56 pm

That would be wonderful CeCe if you would upload him soonz !! ;) hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 10:47 pm

Yea it could be like a cstyles members only download Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 27th 2011, 11:13 pm

Hmm...interesting idea Kami! I've never had a Cstyles Exclusive before!! Lol!! This would be like a 'exclusive' exclusive! hand dance

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 28th 2011, 10:03 pm

....Good googly moogly. Love067 That is just all shades of hawtness. Dayum.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 28th 2011, 10:17 pm

Embarassed laughing

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 29th 2011, 6:21 am

The man is a sex beast and looks good in anything!!!!

My simmeh girls are all screaming and wailing and slightly moaning for him. Oh wait... thats me making those noises. My bad.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 29th 2011, 8:12 am

^ lol! laughing :rofl:*new*

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   September 30th 2011, 1:51 am

Nessa is so silly!!! I can always count on a giggle when I read her post! Just an update...I've not forgotten and I will upload him for the members!! Just a bit behind in real life and some other problems. You will get him...I PROMISE!! Love067

PostSubject: Re: WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)   Today at 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down

WIP needs serious creators assistance! Help! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum