Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)WCIF these poses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

(SOLVED)WCIF these poses? Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 10:15 am

Hi, I'm in need of this pose. Does anybody know where I can find them? Smile
(SOLVED)WCIF these poses? Exotica+%25282%2529
Photo credit is by Evie btw.

I hope to hear some kind of solution soon! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 2:19 am

Yup...you can find them right here!! Check out Evie's 'exclusive artist' section and the poses are listed there!! If you need more help just let me know! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 8:49 am

Oh! I didn't realize they're by Evie herself! Thanks for answering Cece, you've been a great help to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:19 am

I just love that picture, though every time I see it all I can think about is that song "they're coming to take me away" laughing
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 4:55 pm

Ooooo I actually need these, signed up to a Sims RP community.....and no surprise my character is a bit insane hehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 10:22 pm

There's a RP forum? How cool! And you are more than welcome...anytime!!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 10:56 pm

Yeap, Jillie and Miss Harlequin from Symlish have been planning one of months and it was recently released.

Dunno if they want me posting it everywhere but here's the link
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Portvale/index.php?showtopic=10
They have a rich town history and everything, very cool stuff

Just used the asylum poses in my application, just waiting for acceptance now :D
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 11:31 pm

Wow, I've never seen these poses! Great job Evie! Love em!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)WCIF these poses?   (SOLVED)WCIF these poses? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)WCIF these poses?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com