AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 8:30 pm

Surprise Cece! well... for the most part surprise! And surprise to the rest of the Cstyles community! The secret is revealed!

Well, after months of hard work from our participating featured artists and myself, it's finally out! Just in case some of you were wondering where I have been, I've been around, I've just been working my little tush off trying to get this put together and released as soon as possible!

Check it out by clicking the banner above, and come back here to share your thoughts. How do you feel about the creations our FA's worked on? How do you feel about the other items put into the catalog. How do you feel about it period? Is this something we should continue and expand on?

This is our very first time we've released anything like this here on Cstyles. (Hence why it's not as big or magazine-like) As a lot of you know, the Cstyles Magazine fell through due to my brain farts and accidentally deleting the pages. Sad... So after that incident, I almost immediately began on this Catalog. I contacted our FA's and told them I wanted to work on a secret project to surprise Cece with and the rest of our community. I didn't want to do a magazine quite yet, I wanted to ease into it (after putting all of that work into it and deleting, I was kind of burnt out on it anyway), so I went with a catalog. Who doesn't like new stuff right?

So that's the story of how our first catalog was born!

If we get positive feedback, we might start doing this more often. I might try to put together a team and expand a little bit to make it more magazine-ish. We'll see how you guys like it.

Anyway, stop reading my ramble and go check it out and get downloading awesome stuffs!

:D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 8:55 pm

This is absolutely AWESOME! So professional! I LOVE all the content featured, thank you so much for putting this together Evie Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 9:08 pm

Shyne wrote:
This is absolutely AWESOME! So professional! I LOVE all the content featured, thank you so much for putting this together Evie Smile <3

Oh you're welcome! Though I was yanking my hair out at certain points, I really did enjoy it overall. The creations in this were just lovely. Especially those from you and our other FA's!

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 9:14 pm

LOL I was a bit stuck to be honest, I've never designed around a theme before so I had to really search for things to do. I love the other creations, I can't wait to download that lipgloss! :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 10:16 pm

sad Well these are happy tears as you have me over here sniffling like a little baby! I totally love this! New, fresh and innovative all in one!! This is totally a one of a kind and you all know how much I love 'different'!!

I so much appreciate what you all have done for Cstyles, me and the community and I can tell a ton of work went into creating this and I do so very much thank you! Evie your creative juices really spilled all over the place with this didn't they?! Beautiful presentation, love all the detail and thought that went into it and YES I do want to see more!

I know my package folder is quivering in fear because I've already decided what I'm going to stuff into it, but I can't help it!!! (I just cleared out some stuff yesterday...go figure) Lol!

Evie you little stinker!! I was beginning to think you didn't love us anymore because you barely came around but now I see why.

I love it and I love you all!! Cstyles couldn't ask for better staff and members than we already have and that we continue to get!! And our featured artist as well as the many talented creator's we have here is amazing!!! A great big MUWAH! Love067

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 10:34 pm

Mama forgive you. :D

Thanks Evie, this is very nice work. I wish it was longer.

Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 10:41 pm

I agree SP...I wanted more and watched it 2 more times because I love it!

VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 6th 2011, 11:25 pm

WOW!!! I am blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best magazine ever!!! I love it to pieces!!! Wonderful work! You are amazing. Wow Evie! You are so great. I can't believe it!

he he Smile
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 12:25 am

This was so beautifully put together! Such a fresh take on Sims 3 magazine making, I love that it was called a catalog rather than a magazine. Excellent job! Amazing creations from our FA's here as well as others around the sims community! Happy 02 rave
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 12:29 am

very nice evie!!!!! thats what youve been up too miss busy bee Smile
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 1:12 am

I hope you don't mind but I promo'd the catalog on my blog...its too good not to share!
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 2:48 am

Wow this is really awesome. I like it :D.
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 4:31 am

At 3AM was headed to bed until I start looking thru the Mag.!! Really enjoyed going thru it and have already put some things in the catalog. I really want to try the snow. Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
Jaedub

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 11:30 am

I think I love you Evie!This is absolutely amazing!!!I love this so much and all the new stuff is so awesome too!You must have been working so hard Smile Thank you for all your efforts and Thanks to all the creators too XD! Im just in awe right now!Beautiful XDXDXDXD!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 12:54 pm

looks great evie! you did i wonderful job. Smile
and yes,do more. pleassseeeee with suger on top Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 7th 2011, 6:51 pm

Absolutely FABULOUS stuff !! The layout and presentation are just brilliant !! Well done you guys, especially Evie !! *applauds* hiho Love067 dancing happy *NEW* Happy 02

Eva

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 8th 2011, 6:49 am

I'm blown away! Love067 This catalog is just wonderful, Evie! Your effort is truly appreciated. Smile And the creations from our Featured Artists are amazing! hiho
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 8th 2011, 2:28 pm

So fantastic. Great to see peoples creations shown off in such a nice, clean and appealing way
Ended up downloading a few things actually :D
I really like the idea of a catalog too, rather than doing a traditional magazine, very cool
Back to top Go down
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 9th 2011, 2:52 pm

Very wonderful job ladies!

The layout is very easy to follow and very eye appealing on every page.. and its easy to get the goods!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 10th 2011, 1:14 am

It's super cute and easy to navigate and download from. The hard work shows an every page. Love067 Keep up the great job and thanks for the goodies.
Back to top Go down
Simstatic

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 10th 2011, 2:54 pm

Wow Evie, this is beautifully put together. Very tastefully done indeed. Happy 02

I also love that you did this as a catalog and not as a traditional magazine. Love the ease of use as well (easy to download the creations featured).

I hope this is something that will be continued. Evie you are one very talented lady!

Big up to all the artists who participated as well. Some really lovely creations. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 10th 2011, 6:27 pm

I must have looked through this catalog at least a hundred times!
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 11th 2011, 9:34 am

Oh My GAAAWD shocked
That was totally perfect!
I am sad to not be able to participate because of problems with my throat, but I'm without words to describe how much that was beautiful! shocked *NEW*
Evie, you are very talented, congratulations. thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 16th 2011, 7:58 am

Maybe the next one *hint hint to Evie* you will be able to participate in it as well as others. I still come back to it from time to time and just browse it in awe each and every time!! I'm so loving this!!

Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   October 28th 2011, 10:04 am

I love this...thank so much for all the hard work that went into doing this. =)
Back to top Go down
adalita_m

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   November 20th 2011, 1:56 am

I love it - I look forward to seeing the next one!
Love067
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   November 20th 2011, 2:59 am

Well, as Cecesaun1 said, "It's all about presentation", which I can honestly say is beautifully done! I've never really paid much attention to magazines like this, but yours has certainly cornered my attention now. I look forward to the next issue in the Spring!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   November 21st 2011, 12:53 am

Evie said she is game for another one but this time would need some assistance with it because it is very time consuming and a lot of work. She stated she would make a post and list what she needs regarding staff to help with the catalog so be on the lookout. ;)

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   December 18th 2011, 8:02 pm

Thank you for this amazing catalog! So Beautiful! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   December 18th 2011, 9:08 pm

Evie has amazing graphic skills!! hand dance

Graphic Designer

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   December 18th 2011, 9:15 pm

Yes, she does. Big smile

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   December 29th 2011, 5:37 pm

I love the Winter Catalog! Smile Please do another one!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   December 29th 2011, 11:17 pm

We are working on it Amanda! Smile hiho

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!   Today at 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Cstyles Fall/Winter Catalog!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum