Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

origin keeping sims from running

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : origin keeping sims from running Badge-1-1
Virgo

origin keeping sims from running Vide
PostSubject: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 6:55 pm

the program origin is keeping the sims 3 from running. You can bypass this by using awesome mod and the automatic updater for the sims. Anyway once EA fixes the problem i am sure our game will load again without awesome mod and its uploader.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : origin keeping sims from running Topposter
Tech Support : origin keeping sims from running Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 7:20 pm

I just found out about this problem as my game didn't start up, as earlier today it did. I started up the program using the TS3.exe file which bypasses the Sims3 launcher.

This TS3.exe file is located in tthe following folder:
(32-bit) c:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin
or c:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims3\Game\Bin

(64-bit) c:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims3\Game\Bin
or c:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims3\Game\Bin
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : origin keeping sims from running Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 7:30 pm

I dont have this problem. The sims closed when it is closed and open when i have it open. I don't log on to origin or have it boot up with my computer. I just keep it off.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : origin keeping sims from running Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

It's the launcher too Sleepy, it contacts Origin (I don't use or open the Origin program itself either).
If I use the Sims3Launcher the game just won't start up, when I use the TS3.exe program the game will start though.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : origin keeping sims from running Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 7:58 pm

Oh. I just started loading the game through the exe. I only install multiple simpacks through the launcher, then i force it close with Task Manager.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

I don't use the launcher either. Just too many problems and too much hassle. I use the same method as Eva. I only used Origin to get the discounted sim points and I got generations through it. No problem with either.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 7:26 am

yeah i do as sleepyG does, things like origin freaks me out =D and yeah Awesome mod does the trick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: origin keeping sims from running   origin keeping sims from running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

origin keeping sims from running

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com