Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I need help....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : I need help.... Badge-1-1
Virgo

I need help.... Vide
PostSubject: I need help....   I need help.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 4:27 pm

I am wanting to enter a building contest but the contest the homes cant have any CC in it. They can be all the packs and EP's and Store stuff but nothing that has been downloaded from another site. Here is the ?? how to i make sure i am not using CC on a house build...i know there is a load without CC but i still know sometimes things creep in no matter what...i would like to learn this anyhow so i can build CC free houses. Is there a tutorial or something or a program i can check my package file with?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : I need help.... Topposter
Tech Support : I need help.... Os51eg
Leo

I need help.... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need help....   I need help.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 4:54 pm

Add / make another user in windows and login as that (new)user. The game should be installed (for all users) but the non EA CC is user specific. As you login as a new user no other CC should be installed only EA stuff.

I think that will do the trick Big smile If you're gonna try this let me know if it worked for you, okay ??
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

I need help.... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need help....   I need help.... I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 8:49 pm

Well right now i am trying just clicking base game content and looking to be sure it doesnt have the save folder like CC does...see if that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need help.... Vide
PostSubject: Re: I need help....   I need help.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com