Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

preview of my new sims home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : preview of my new sims home Badge-1-1
Virgo

preview of my new sims home Vide
PostSubject: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 8:14 pm

preview of my new sims home Screenshot-16

Anyway its just starting the build process...i am trying to make this a CC free home. Shocked Wish me luck

preview of my new sims home Screenshot-3-2

okay here it is a little more details added

I think i will make two different versions one with CC and one without...this way folks can choose what they want.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : preview of my new sims home Th_banner
Top Poster : preview of my new sims home Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 8:48 pm

Nice! A barn lol
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 8:51 pm

on the one side of the barn is an area for horses...and then inside is the home area....lol but this way folks with pets can have a horse...of course if u dont have pets u can still install it and just make that barn room and inlaw suite instead. you may want to close off the door and take away the stalls though... Shocked unless u have bad inlaws and make them live like animals...lol
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : preview of my new sims home Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 9:07 pm

LOL!!! Nice one XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 4:12 am

I thought the same as Mary, I thought maybe you had posted the wrong piccies! I can't wait to see the finished product, looks like it's going to be very unique. I like unique! dancing
Back to top Go down
JessicaLouiseCorbett
JessicaLouiseCorbett

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 1:24 pm

Oooh wow! Loving this barn conversion..As Cece stated , it is very unique. Can't wait to see the completed project!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 2:06 pm

That is me..miss unique...I am sure i will be finished with this in a few days...i am a perfectionist when it comes to building homes...so i go back and check and everything...anyway i promise to have it done in a few days. =) I am thinking of using a new tutorial on this to making a waterfall pond with fish on this property too...=) So your sims can go fishing as well.
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 5:14 pm

I just love this little farm house! Happy 02
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:03 pm

The pond sounds wonderful and with fishies too!!! Yep...a tutorial would be wonderful!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:11 pm

http://thesimsupply.com/showthread.php?tid=1260 oh there is a tutorial already about BuyDebug...here is what i was gonna use to make my pond functional.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 7:17 pm

ah nice house Razz. I want to download it when it is ready.

That's a really usefull tutorial thanks for sharing ^^.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 9:01 pm

preview of my new sims home Screenshot-6-2
A few more previews....
preview of my new sims home Screenshot-5-2
preview of my new sims home Screenshot-4-2
preview of my new sims home Screenshot-3-3
preview of my new sims home Screenshot-2-2
preview of my new sims home Screenshot-17

Anywho i am still working on this house i didn't realize how big it is...i will be uploading it furnished but it wont be packed tight furnished cuz i am running out of ideas for rooms...Anyhow anything you can think of that you think you would like done different let me know. I will pack it with pet stuff and without...for those who don't have the ep pets...I am hoping everyone loves this barn conversion home.

Also i am trying to make this home as CC free as possible....so keep that in mind with hints and tips.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 3:17 am

I really like the inside of the house. It's a old style but it fits good with it. I can only say right now 'Great job'. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preview of my new sims home   preview of my new sims home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preview of my new sims home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com