Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Badge-1-1
Virgo

Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Vide
PostSubject: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:29 pm

Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops...one is a tank top and one is a bra type top...lilisims is appearently no more.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 6:55 pm

um do you have pictures of them?
maybe some person cough newyorkgirl cough,could recreate them maybe?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:04 pm

Are the pics still on here ??
I think I have all the (Lili CC) files, but I'm not sure which ones you're exactly looking for.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 10:44 pm

Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops Female_Top_accessory_sims3_lilisims_00

it should have the lilisim in the name of the file...

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:16 am

Okay I found it, I only have the package version though, you can download it here ;)
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:29 pm

Thank you sweetie...i wrote on her facebook page and let her know we hope her site will be back
yeah and that is the top and not the accessory...she also made it as an accessory for layering.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 5:35 pm

I've checked again in my Lili CC, but I don't think I have that particular top as accessory for you, I'm sorry. I hope someone else has the top for you, or Lili herself is able to provide you with that.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:47 pm

Lili isn't here anymore?! Gasp!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 8:39 pm

No but i did talk to her on facebook and she said she would be back...but right now her domain is up for sale... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops   Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me get the two lilisims accessory tops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com