Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

How TS3 Pets changed my life...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smac1975

Top Poster : How TS3 Pets changed my life... Topposter

How TS3 Pets changed my life... Vide
PostSubject: How TS3 Pets changed my life...   How TS3 Pets changed my life... I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:51 pm

I can't thank EA enough for this marvelous peice of crappy EP.

All my life I was taught to behave like a human being and thanks to Pets I have the world's view from a cat/dog/horse etc.
Now when I'm at the bus, most of the time and I can't resist the urges to smell private parts from other human beings... I am lucky enough to get those urges to smell only the female genders look alikes... but what if one day I mistake myself?

Sigh... now this one was a disappointing EP. For me it could work ONLY if all pets were AI controled and we could interect only with them pets...

I'm not going to buy this one :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : How TS3 Pets changed my life... Topposter
Featured Artist : How TS3 Pets changed my life... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

How TS3 Pets changed my life... Vide
PostSubject: Re: How TS3 Pets changed my life...   How TS3 Pets changed my life... I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 10:14 pm

smac1975 wrote:
I can't thank EA enough for this marvelous peice of crappy EP.

All my life I was taught to behave like a human being and thanks to Pets I have the world's view from a cat/dog/horse etc.
Now when I'm at the bus, most of the time and I can't resist the urges to smell private parts from other human beings... I am lucky enough to get those urges to smell only the female genders look alikes... but what if one day I mistake myself?

Sigh... now this one was a disappointing EP. For me it could work ONLY if all pets were AI controled and we could interect only with them pets...

I'm not going to buy this one Smile

Lol!! Sergio you are a cut up!! I'm not getting pets either, it just doesn't appeal to me however...I LOVE seeing the pics that others make showing off their pets. I still need to learn what Ambitions, Late Night and Generations has to offer!!! I'm so far behind! :doh:*new*
Back to top Go down

How TS3 Pets changed my life...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Pets-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com