Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff Vide
PostSubject: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 4:02 pm

orange nb

im glad to get a few more things for christmas decortion , the picture i see is not showing very flattering stuff but , it free!

looking at the preview picture again , im thinking gosh they sure do look rather simple , super simple graphic,mm is that for us to play with pattern maybe? oh well.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff Topposter
Featured Artist : free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:00 pm

I don't see a picture... :'(
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:23 pm

i think the person just meant they saw the picture cece
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 1:35 am

yes there pictures for it at the sim store showing the new free stuff but also they posted all the new things free and not free at the store at the - my sims 3 blog , there quite a few things . orange
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:04 pm

Oh okay...gotcha! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff   free christmas stuff at  the sims3  , horray  and it christmas stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free christmas stuff at the sims3 , horray and it christmas stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com