Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Vide
PostSubject: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 6:38 pm

I heard that there are some programs that make you game load faster so I wanted to know about it and where can I download it. I know one program called CC magic but i don't understand it much, is there any other program thats makes game run faster?

CC magic : http://sims3.the-prof.net/forums/index.php/topic,1502.0.html
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Topposter
Featured Artist : Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 6:48 pm

The thing I use to keep my game up to speed is combining and compressing my package files, I don't use any other method Smile

I did a tutorial on combining and compressing here
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 6:54 pm

I also use compressed packages.

Also, I use an FPS limiter - this may or may not be a problem for you (it doesn't make a difference on my laptop but on my desktop it helps). You can check the FPS by typing "FPS on" in the cheat console in game (control+sift+c will bring it up). Without it, it was rendering between 100-200 FPS which for Sims 3 is silly and too much work for your graphics card to be doing seeing as the game only really handles up to 30 but has no cap on what it makes your graphics card do. On my laptop, my FPS stays in the 20s so there is no need for a program there.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 7:26 pm

I have used Evater's tutorial and done just that and it works fab.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 10:06 pm

I've been wanting to compress my files but I truly hate the thought because my cc is so unorganized. I think I would be creating more problems than good. I still want to try it when I get things a little better controlled. Also..may try that FFthingy...I've heard of it before but forgot all about it.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 10:46 pm

okay let me help you start Cece....i started with peggy hairs....lord that did a lot. That woman makes more hair then i change my clothes. Then do the newsea hairs...that will take a chunk out. Then do Shyne hairs...lol. =) Love you Mary...that is how i did it...i then took those files that i had just done and placed them in folders all their own and placed that folder on my desktop and call it sims stuff...and inside is folders...one says peggy hairs...the other say shyne...so when i get new stuff i just remake the file and change it out.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:06 pm

Oh!! Now this does sound promising!! This is good because all these creators always have their name listed with their creations!!! Thanks Robin!!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:12 pm

that is how i did it....cuz mine was disorganized...
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2011, 7:30 am

It's good to see people helping each other :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?   Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there any program that makes game run faster if you have loads of CC?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com