Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Topposter
Featured Artist : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Vide
PostSubject: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 1:41 am

Ameenah, here she is, not completed because I can't stand these eyes and they are somehow the default's that I can't find to remove. They are either this color or screaming yellow or screaming green!

I wonder if it's possible to somehow move the bindhi to like blush or liner? That would make it easier to use the bindhi and use contacts. I would NEVER upload her with those terrible eyes!! Plus she is still not quite complete. But she is ready for some suggestions or feedback. No none of the eye's but on the shape and everything else is fine! Razz

For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Screen69
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Topposter
Featured Artist : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Vide
PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 1:38 am

Hmm...well Ameenah must not approve... Just teasing!! I think she might favor your sim too much with this hair because without it she doesn't resemble your so much. I will post new pics so you can see and tell me what you think. dancing
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 1:57 am

Have you tried using contacts? or is that not possible with the bindi mark?

Last edited by dachshundsr4me on December 7th 2011, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 2:21 am

maybe they are labelled as something else , uses as some kind of makeup thing.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:18 am

Eeep! Oh, how did I not see this!! I have been poking in and out of the forum while I was baking bread and I think my vision must be wonky from being sleepy. (Or flour in my eyes?)

I love her Cece!

I'm so sorry you're have that problem with the hidden defaults refusing to leave your game - if you merge your packages, do you keep a copy of the un-merged files somewhere? I had something similar happen, and it was also a pair of defaults hiding somewhere. It also happened to me with a couple of hairs that had....I think the halo file borked - by Man-V and Oepu, so you probably don't have those? The Oepu hairs were all base-game edits and I think the Man-V hairs were retextured by MissBonBon. Then it happened with lipgloss from RoseSims. Sometimes these changes were only there when I tried to use the *infected* item, but sometimes they just stuck until I restarted the game.

In this picture I can barely tell you're getting the ghosting-effect.

Here's the bindi as an eyeliner and blush, you can choose whichever one ends up being easiest to apply:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ga94ai4794o1w

If she's wearing a default eye - and you share her, then chances are she should look right in another game because she'll just have that person's default eye applied.

I like this hair on her, but I also just really like this hair :p - it's one of the most natural-looking braids and doesn't seem to have forehead syndrome or balloon head syndrome or any of the other oddities that affect a lot of otherwise nice CC hairs. I'm definitely interested in seeing her in other styles too, though. Smile I can't think of critique right now.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:30 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Hmm...well Ameenah must not approve... Just teasing!! I think she might favor your sim too much with this hair because without it she doesn't resemble your so much. I will post new pics so you can see and tell me what you think. dancing

Not possible with the bindhi because it's located in costume makeup and I have NO clue how to change where else to place it. These eyes are horrid.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:33 am

Did the download work? I recategorized it and seems to work in my game?

my post was kinda long winded. *points upwards to the link*
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:37 am

I wish I could look at your downloads and find the culprit for you. :\
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:39 am

Ameenah wrote:
Eeep! Oh, how did I not see this!! I have been poking in and out of the forum while I was baking bread and I think my vision must be wonky from being sleepy. (Or flour in my eyes?)

I love her Cece!

I'm so sorry you're have that problem with the hidden defaults refusing to leave your game - if you merge your packages, do you keep a copy of the un-merged files somewhere? I had something similar happen, and it was also a pair of defaults hiding somewhere. It also happened to me with a couple of hairs that had....I think the halo file borked - by Man-V and Oepu, so you probably don't have those? The Oepu hairs were all base-game edits and I think the Man-V hairs were retextured by MissBonBon. Then it happened with lipgloss from RoseSims. Sometimes these changes were only there when I tried to use the *infected* item, but sometimes they just stuck until I restarted the game.

In this picture I can barely tell you're getting the ghosting-effect.

Here's the bindi as an eyeliner and blush, you can choose whichever one ends up being easiest to apply:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ga94ai4794o1w

If she's wearing a default eye - and you share her, then chances are she should look right in another game because she'll just have that person's default eye applied.

I like this hair on her, but I also just really like this hair :p - it's one of the most natural-looking braids and doesn't seem to have forehead syndrome or balloon head syndrome or any of the other oddities that affect a lot of otherwise nice CC hairs. I'm definitely interested in seeing her in other styles too, though. Smile I can't think of critique right now.

Thanks for the tips Orange and Ameenah thanks so much for putting the bindhi in another location for me. I have tore apart my files looking for the bad eyes, even Dach had similar problems but she was able to locate hers. I wonder what else it could be attached to that could possible do this. Just the thought of having to uninstall and reinstall my game to get rid of them makes me sick to my stomach. blah!!! Lol! And if I have to do that then it won't get done to after the holiday's that's for sure.

I can't wait to see her with better eyes, these just look dead and the reason you can't see the ghostly effect is because I have these as dark as they will go. Even the white of the eyes looks horrible. Razz
I had spotted another bindhi on ms3b, Anubis has an Indian model modeling this very hair and this bindhi is shiny and sits higher. Someone asked where it was from but Anubis hasn't answered. Which is the correct position for a bindhi...in between the brows like we have or higher on the forehead but still centered? I'm learning a little culture here now!! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:39 am

Ameenah wrote:
I wish I could look at your downloads and find the culprit for you. :\

I wish you could as well... Sad
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:41 am

Ameenah wrote:
Did the download work? I recategorized it and seems to work in my game?

my post was kinda long winded. *points upwards to the link*

My game is up and running right now so I can't install until I shut it down. But if it works fine for you I'm sure it will work fine for me. Thanks again! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:42 am

:doh:*new* Just realized I've been spelling bindi wrong this entire time. smh! ;)
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:49 am

It's no problem! I'm sorry I can't do more to sort this mess out. It's crazy how one small file can mess everything up. I swear that I spend much more time reorganizing, adding, deleting, combining, and compressing files than every opening the game.

Oh, yes, I've seen that bindi. It's supposedly by MelissaMel - but not under her MTS account, as far as I can see.

The correct position (that I am familiar with, at least) is closer to the brows - sometimes it's slightly higher or lower, but I have never seen anyone wear one quite that high on the forehead. I know that someone on MTS used the expanded tattoo mod to add a bindi like dot to the forehead.

Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 3:51 am

"Bindhi" makes more sense phonetically, I think. :p
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 4:02 am

I prefer it where it is myself, you don't want to offend people, you know, even though innocently, some people get a bit too sensitive, imo, over little things. I'm going to see what I can find and you can bet your dollar any future sims games will be MUCH better organized than it is now. I started off so good!! I have not compressed any of my files...yet, but have every intention of doing so. Dach gave me some wonderful suggestions on just how to begin!! I went through today and deleted a lot of older content like 2009 and early 2010, kind of a spring cleaning before the holidays and before I start compressing thing. Lol!

I have to study Eva's tutorial again and refresh my mind because I haven't read it since she posted it but so far everyone has had only favorable experiences so hopefully it won't crack my brain open! laughing

You know something I've just came to realize? I don't have to leave Cstyles to get any help with this game PERIOD!!! It's all handled right here by all these awesome members and friends!! I love this feeling!! How ya like that ea?!!! laughing laughing bleh
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 4:22 am

You can do it!!!

I'm on organizationmethod#5000 now, but it seems to be working OK so far. I have been ruthless with deleting - I started keeping content that I like, but am honestly not currently using in game in a side folder so hair/clothes/etc are easy to drop back if I need them for a sim. Eva's tutorial is great!

This is what I got my packages folder down to (each package corresponds to a folder that I keep in a back-up file on my desktop):
For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Packag10

While I was playing the game on this l(cr)aptop it helped to not let the compressed packages get too big - I try to limit each folder to about 150mb until I create another. Otherwise, it takes waaaaay too long to save, and sometimes the compressed file is LARGER.

CStyles and all the lovely members are awesome. Everyone is so helpful - and I'm not terrified of posting a question (like at some other websites that shall not be named).

Oh, EA, I can already imagine the million threads that are going to pop up once Showtime/Patches for Showtime are out next year (Though I am still excited, bugs and all). Ah!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:03 pm

I wonder why I never finished her? May have to see if I even still have her in my bin...probably not.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:43 pm

She kind of reminds me of Jasmine from Aladdin, Cece. Maybe you still have her file somewhere on your computer.
I miss Ameenah. Sad 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

She does doesn't she...I never thought that!! She still needed ton's of work...and she was my first attempt at making that type of sim. You wouldn't believe the ton's of pics I had on my desktop!! And yep...I miss her also!! She was such a sweet person and really threw herself into helping run the forum! Actually I have had some great administrators all around...yourself included!!!humana I so need get more great staff here again. I am afraid that I'm going to burn you out.Sad... 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 1:34 am

Nah....I'm not going anywhere. We'll get more admins on here soon, but I'm far from being burned out. After seeing Sky's tumblr page, I'm thinking that maybe she should design Cstyle's tumblr page. Her's really looks great. Smile
We will get Cstyles back to where it was...we're just going over some speed bumps right now, but they will pass. I'm still sticking around, even if I don't get TS4 right away. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 2:16 am

Who knows Kat...we may have to try and get it together. (TS4)wink That would be great, maybe you and she can collaborate this project?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:06 pm

That's probably what we're going to have to do. Looking at the price of Sims 4...$60.00 for limited edition and $80.00 for premium...just wow. I don't think they actually have a release date, since almost every site that I've checked has a different date. Amazon is saying December 2014 and Walmart is saying June...ironically, Walmart's date is the day before my birthday. humana 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 11:55 pm

I'm here too, Miss Cece. I work at home...so I'm usually in front of my computer...all day long.
I love this sim. Will you upload?

I miss Ameenah also. I hope she is okay. ♥
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:14 am

If you want to design the tumblr page, I can help you to keep it updated, Robin. I'm sure you'll do a much better job than I could. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:13 am

I think that sounds fab Kat!! So...SG...what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:49 am

Sure. I've been thinking about moving my stuff there anyway. Plus, my client wants her website to be on a Tumblr platform... I love it. I'll do it. I will need help with the design. I'm more of a coding person. My design sense is okay. Smile

I want to finish the update with this site first. It's almost there.

I found Ameenah!!!!!
http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/

I am downloading those skins! ♥️
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:56 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:

I found Ameenah!!!!!

dancing cheers  I was following her on tumblr and didn't even realize who she was. duh 
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:15 pm

katink wrote:
Sleepy-Genius wrote:

I found Ameenah!!!!!

dancing cheers  I was following her on tumblr and didn't even realize who she was. duh 
Big smile excited 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:58 am

That's Ameenah?!!Shocked  Wow! I didn't know she knew how to make actual skins! She is multi talented so that shouldn't surprise me.humana  I can't see any pics of the skins do you have any you could share?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 5:43 pm

Here is a link to the skins, Cece. They are really great looking in game. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:37 pm

Thanks Kat dahlin!! Beautiful skins!! I think she may have geared some to a better looking brown skin ethnic tone!! Yay!! I may try her Asian skin on Hiatu and see how it make him look!humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)   For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Ameenah's eyes...but others can peek a boo and comment if they like! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Feedback & Critique Section-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com