Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Arena chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

The Arena chatbox Vide
PostSubject: The Arena chatbox   The Arena chatbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 7:19 pm

Hi!

I have a problem, the Arena hasn't been working for me for 1-2 weeks, I have tried to use it with 3 browsers (IE,Safari and Google Chrome) but it never works. Even before it only sometimes used to respond, or else it showed to me the white screen of death. Any solutions?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : The Arena chatbox Topposter
Featured Artist : The Arena chatbox Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

The Arena chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Arena chatbox   The Arena chatbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:25 pm

I'm not sure what the problem could be. I use Chrome and I have no problems and you are the first person to notify me of any problems. It's kind of hard to figure this out but I will do my best. Until then, please enjoy the member only box! Love067
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : The Arena chatbox Th_banner
Top Poster : The Arena chatbox Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

The Arena chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Arena chatbox   The Arena chatbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:36 pm

It works for me too. :/
Not sure why it doesn't work for you. I know I don't use it much, but when I do, it works.
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

The Arena chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Arena chatbox   The Arena chatbox I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 9:30 am

All those chatboxes aren't working for me. It says that you need to register. And it seems also that my name is already taken. I'm not gonna register at cbox or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arena chatbox Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Arena chatbox   The Arena chatbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arena chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Give Us Your Ideas-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com