Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) Topposter
Featured Artist : Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) Vide
PostSubject: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 6:13 am

Ello there! Just thought I'd show you guys what I've been up to lately! Recently I saw a really interesting tutorial by Evie here on Cstyles about how to create poses. Thought I would give it a try and guess what? I'M ADDICTED TO IT NOW! After quite a few trial and errors this is what I ended up with. Now all I have to do is a bit of fine tuning and attempt to get them to work in the pose list and I'm all set! Tell me what you think! I want all criticism good and bad. Mind you this a first try though ;)

This particular pose was my first attempt at a "couple's pose" I got the idea from one of my favorite Bleach fan-art pictures of the characters Yoruichi and Soifon.

Original picture:

Pose 1:

Pose 2 features a sim I am working on that I shall post later once I finish her. 

Pose 3:

The hands if anyone wanted to see closer:

Pose4a:

The butt has some distortion but that's because the pose is meant to be captured from the front like above.

Pose4b:

Poses5a and5b Basically the same pose but mirror each other. These are two different angles:

Sorry the pics are so weird looking :doh:*new* , I copy and pasted from My Blog but you can click them bigger. Anything you have to say good, bad, ugly I want to know! Any questions I shall also be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge. I'd like to give thanks to Evie's tutorial on Cstyles, BeechNutBaby for answering all my questions and OrangeMittens at modthesims.

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on February 5th 2012, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 6:20 am

Nice! You're doing good! Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 6:22 am

Thank you so much! Big smile Lol I need to fix the tags in this stupid post so that it doesn't squish everything.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 6:46 am

Awesome poses. I guess this means I should work on mine huh? I've been lazy with them. I want to download yours soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 9:27 am

Those look great! What the heck. How come you guys are so badass at making poses and you just started???? :p

I love all your models, but I really like the second one. *___* I'm excited for her to be uploadeddd.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 1:19 pm

Big smile Thank you all so much! Lol don't worry Ameenah my very first attempts earlier this week were.... Shocked scary. I just kept at it but I don't know maybe its because I enjoy drawing. I'm sure you can pull off some amazing stuff once you get the hang of how all the sim joints move.
Back to top Go down
KLSims
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 2:07 pm

I like these a lot Smile It looks really hard to make poses.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 2:41 pm

woha do i miss alot when not being on here in forever!
these r great. do more do more Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 5:23 pm

Love067 I feel so special now that everyone has given it a good thumbs up! blushing Well I finally (after about an hour of very simple errors that could have been easily avoided) got them to work in the pose player list!! YAY happydance So I shall be putting them up for download VERY soon.
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 10:58 pm

These poses are awesome! I especially like Pose 3!! hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 11:10 pm

Jess03 wrote:
They have been released already if you want them Smile check out the pose section here at Cstyles or you can check out my blog, there's a link in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 11:19 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Jess03 wrote:
They have been released already if you want them Smile check out the pose section here at Cstyles or you can check out my blog, there's a link in my signature.

Sweet! Thanks for these! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:11 am

These are just wonderful! I can't wait to start up my game and be able to try them out!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)   Kosmo's first poses! (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kosmo's first poses! (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com