Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Vide
PostSubject: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 9:21 am

My Dream Sim To Bulid a Career With Other Than Victoria Beckham, Is.......

BRANDY NORWOOD! I had a amazing sim of her that i got from TSR but the uploader deleted it and im so upset! I would pay someone to make a new one she is so sweet ive met her a few times ive loved her since i was 8 Love067

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandy-Full_Moon

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? 132716__brandy_l

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Getimage?q=FCLB_2897761c-e0e6-cd94-0301-4d438c20fdfe_2&wf=Genimage

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandy-hairstyle2

Shes Amazing!

OMG I watch these videos all the time to i wonder who made them and why didnt they make sims 3 versions :141:

https://youtu.be/0XfjiALQyrw

https://youtu.be/32kibDUQvlw
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:23 am

I would be willing to give this a go...i will be back later to let you see what i come up with...i love making sims of color.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 11:50 am

dachshundsr4me wrote:
I would be willing to give this a go...i will be back later to let you see what i come up with...i love making sims of color.

Oh wow amazing! i cant wait to see what you come up with let me know if you need any more refrence pictures
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 12:46 pm

horray

well i was thinking why not adam lambert for a music singer mmm. he wild and one can dress him up wild should be fun!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 1:55 pm

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandy1
So far this is what i have.....
I am going by the 1st photo you supplied....
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 8:08 pm

She looks cuteeeeeeeeeee

her eyes are more dramaitc and far apart and her hard is a tad bigger

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Es_brandyintv2_1210_480x360

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandy

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Vibevixen-brandy

https://youtu.be/hQ7uxCf8DbY A Video From Yesterday!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 12:37 am

i know but i tried making the eyes farther apart and on sims they just look alienish...doesn't look good... and i can do her head a tad bigger but the eyes making them further it just looks awful.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 1:51 am

Ok! im excited to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 6:45 pm

dachshundsr4me,(sorry i dont remember your name or nickname.) your talent amazes me!
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:47 pm

Any Updates ?
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 10:30 pm

no i was tired today will get on this more tomorrow...just kinda napped a lot today.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 11:09 am

Oooh, Brandy. Did anyone ever watch her version of Cinderella???

I would have fun trying to make her too.

I made my own Katy Perry, so when I get showtime I might play her a bit.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 2:38 pm

Well please have a go at her...because frankly im kinda stuck with her not turning out how i want her to turn out. Lets put it this way...if i don't like her i doubt i will finish her.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 2:43 pm

:\ I like the sim you made, I think you should finish her.

I might have a go at making Brandy, too, though.

Her features look really difficult to emulate - especially because turning down the nose definition slider tends to yield weird profiles, making it hard to do ethnic noses sometimes. I don't know why EA made it work that way. :O
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 2:59 pm

yeah i refuse to turn down the nose sliders too much and make my sims look like aliens...same with the far apart eyes...they look like aliens. So yeah not sure i will finish this one as i do not see myself doing the real brandy justice.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 5:45 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Oooh, Brandy. Did anyone ever watch her version of Cinderella???

I would have fun trying to make her too.

I made my own Katy Perry, so when I get showtime I might play her a bit.

OMG i watched last night i know she is upset about whitney passing Whitney was her real live god mother and she died on Brandy's Birthday :zelfmoord:*new*
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 5:46 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Well please have a go at her...because frankly im kinda stuck with her not turning out how i want her to turn out. Lets put it this way...if i don't like her i doubt i will finish her.

Well if you dont finish dont release her just give her to me haha and ill play as is i just want a brandy sim or something close haha
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 6:14 pm

I think I've posted and simultaneously edited/deleted my reply to this thread like five times. *sorryaboutthat*

This is what I have so far:
What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Screenshot-2-2

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Screenshot-24

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Screenshot-23
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2012, 7:23 pm

OMGGGGGGG she is Perfect OMGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 7:00 am

I Really Cant Stop looking At Her
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 4:31 am

Pictures!

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? 04a8af49

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? 04649f98

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandyx-large

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? Brandy+Peter+Travers+Editors+Rolling+Stone+Dtybe3O_vwRlWhat Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? 1290414608
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 3:56 pm

Omigod Ameenah, She is SUPERB!!! Please Please Please Please upload her!! THAT IS BRANDY......You're really very good at this, I've looked at your other sims and they are phenomenal. Are you going to upload her? Please say that you will!! And why the heck isn't some of your sims featured at MS3B...They're fantastic!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

I can't stop looking at her either, the likeness is amazing. MTS would so accept this sim. This is one of the BEST celebrity sims I've ever seen. And you're not even finished with her. GREAT JOB hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?   What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sim Are you Hoping To Play With In Showtime ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com