HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo
Comments : ♥Look into my eyes♥
♥Its where my demons hide♥
♥It's where my demons hide♥

PostSubject: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 2:36 pm

When I woke this morning my sister told me she was sent a link to a sneek peek to a new lunar world coming soon to the EA store! Apparently since she has a facebook page (which she rarely checks, lucky me) and she liked the sims 3 global sims page or something and they sent her a message about it with a link to the forum! It looks so badass! happy *NEW* I'll be getting this when it comes out! Lol looks like EA is trying to make up for the fans that are biased about buying the ShowTime Expansion. I say if this world is as awesome as this preview pic then they might just get back on my good side! laughing If you have a facebook page you should give them a "like"...or however that works? Razz I'm not sure. Here's the official link! Remember the more people that like them, the more they'll release about the details!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/498806.page
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 6:41 pm

not another thing i cant put on my computer *shakes my fist in the air*
darn you ea. come out with the stuff i would buy more first!

i dont even play WA anymore!
and the stuff packs r useless!

:leaves to go on a evil tyrant: badputer
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 7:05 pm

Lol WA has nothing to do with this pack! Smile Its just another new town kinda like Hidden Springs and Barnacle Bay.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 7:09 pm

i know WA has nothing to do this this,i was just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 7:14 pm

laughing Oh ok! Its funny though how in the comments people were saying "we want a seasons expansion" Im Pretty sure this isnt an expansion -_-" Lol they just need to be happy with what they're getting because this world is based off of the poll EA had on ideas for new content. It shows they're at least listening to us.
Back to top Go down
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 9:42 pm

Pretty, but it's always so expensive at the store Sad... $20 can't get you much at all!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 9:45 pm

I would rather pay 20 for this than for pay 40 for showtime. Lol but one can always get the world free if they know where to look ;)
Back to top Go down
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 11th 2012, 10:02 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
I would rather pay 20 for this than for pay 40 for showtime. Lol but one can always get the world free if they know where to look ;)
Ahaha yeah but then I always feel so guilty!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 12th 2012, 3:33 am

It seems like it is based on outer space travel and landing on a different planet which is different. Instead of aliens coming to us, we kind of go to them. But it seems like it might take a LOT of work to make it more realistic like way different clothing, hair, lots and etc. I see they have the one job description of mining so I wonder if they will also have other 'lunar' type of jobs? I totally LOVE Hidden Springs although I haven't played it much, I just love the layout and the atmosphere feel to it. I don't know if I see myself changing from it anytime soon as it has been my fav world so far!

I'm a little miffed that they feel the need to get all those 'likes' on facebook before they will reveal more screenshot's. I'm funky about people asking for likes on facebook...it's like begging somebody to be your friend. Just my op of course, it just turns me off.
Thanks for sharing this and I will continue to look forward to seeing what else they release!!

Featured Artist :
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 12th 2012, 6:40 am

im not much into this world...i cannot see the need for it.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 12th 2012, 12:46 pm

ew facebook ew
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster :
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 12th 2012, 12:50 pm

ew facebook ew , i do love the screenshoot of the lunar wow. it pretty, i loved the dessert in sims2 and the aliens part of it all .
Back to top Go down
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   February 12th 2012, 2:05 pm

It bothers me when they bribe for likes like this >_> It's just free advertising for them at the end of the day... -_-

The world looks pretty funky though, would be awesome if it could be a vacation world ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!   Today at 5:52 am

Back to top Go down

New lunar world coming soon to EA store!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | Games | Simulation | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum