Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WCIF older versions of Nraas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

WCIF older versions of Nraas? Vide
PostSubject: WCIF older versions of Nraas?   WCIF older versions of Nraas? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 9:19 pm

I'm currently playing Generations and I'm looking for the Master Controller hack for that version of The Sims game. Where can I find it?
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
KLSims
KLSims

Leo

PostSubject: Re: WCIF older versions of Nraas?   WCIF older versions of Nraas? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 3:53 pm

Do you mean where can you find the mod in general? Or one specifically for Generations?
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WCIF older versions of Nraas?   WCIF older versions of Nraas? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 4:20 pm

The old website used to host obsolete mods (for older versions), but this was not included when Twallan moved the website to Wikispaces.

I haven't encountered any sort of archive online, so you're only going to be able to get it if somebody here (or on another forum) happens to have a copy saved. Sad... I've only got the latest version, so unfortunately, I can't help you with that.

You can use the latest version of MC without having pets. What's important is what patch you're up to, more than which expansions you have installed. Are you on patch 1.29? I doubt you're going to be able to find anyone who has MC for patch 1.22 , which is the earliest patch from Generations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCIF older versions of Nraas?   WCIF older versions of Nraas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCIF older versions of Nraas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com