Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Topposter
Taurus

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED) WCIF MATY?   (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 1:40 am

I've been searching through MATY all day and feel really stupid that I can't find the downloads crazy
Am I suppose to register or something? Sad...
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Badge-1-1
Virgo

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF MATY?   (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 12:16 pm

nope

the pudding downloads are here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=748769d0f3444d2a6868dd70b7e929e9&topic=15100.475

you have to have this:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html < and just unzip into its own folder...it will have decrapify.exe and s3rc.exe in it...then you will take whatever store file you downloaded from maty and click it and drag it over to the decrapify.exe file and let it do its thing. Then the store file is ready to double click and install into your game at that point and will not give you that error saying you need to update your game.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Topposter
Taurus

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF MATY?   (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 3:14 pm

I thought I wasted my time waiting for it to download because I got the error message. Thank you so much !
I have another question, can I uninstall the first file from my game that's like the box and it's category is "object" or will all the content be uninstalled too? (I'm sorry, I'm horrible at describing things)
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Badge-1-1
Virgo

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF MATY?   (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 5:44 pm

Yes you can uninstall the box file without uninstalling the rest of what was in the original package...all that is is the empty package that all the objects, clothes or whatever was in...so uninstalling them doesn't hurt in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY? Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) WCIF MATY?   (SOLVED) WCIF MATY? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) WCIF MATY?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com