Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Vide
PostSubject: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 4:54 am

The 80's Whitney She Was AMAZING!

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Tumblr_lzer33pgLw1qa5l3fo1_500

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Mom

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Whitneyh

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Celebrities-whitney-houston-379278

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Whitney-houston-grammy-awatd

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime 1986-whitneyhouston-gr6j5w

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Whitneyhouston_thebodyguard__120213130606-630x298
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 9:57 am

She would be a nice addition to the game.

I saw a Whitney sim created as a tribute not too long ago, but I can't remember whose blog it was on.

Audrey made a Whitney a long time ago on MTS. I never put her in my game, so I can't attest to what she looks like once downloaded: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=401306

Have you tried making Whitney? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 11:51 am

I agree, I'd love a Whitney in my game when Showtime is released :D

I had a go at making Whitney as a tribute, but I'm not 100% happy with her tbh. I'll probably come back to her at some point and make edits >.>

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime WHouston

Whitney Tribute Blog Post

If you guys have any ideas, I'd welcome them and re-upload her ^^
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 1:29 pm

Oh, I like your Whitney! Do you think the "blown away hair" that came with the recent magic pack from the Sims 3 store would also look good on her?

I think her eyes might be a bit too far apart and her nose looks a tad small. You did a good job shaping her lips, but I think they should be a bit wider. You also might want to use a different skin/eye shadow that better defines her eyelids. Either way, she is a nice sim. Making celebrity likenesses is difficult.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 4:38 pm

I havent tried! i SUCK at making sims i can dress them tho haha

i download that old whitney sim its UGLY in game and looks old!

I like the sim you made its a good start! you and Ameenah should get together and make it together she would be a big hit i know people looking for a good one

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Topposter
Featured Artist : She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 8:55 pm

I SUCK at making celeb sims as well so I give huge props to those that can re-create a real person and simmify them!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 9:29 pm

I feel bad for her daughter but i refuse to make a sim after someone who couldn't leave the drugs alone for her child.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 1:49 am

Drugs aren't an easy thing to give up... child or not. It makes you do things you couldnt/wouldnt possibly do... It's a sickness and she shouldn't be judged so harshly for it... Especially not in death. She's a human being drugs or no drugs. To my knowledge she was off of it ...but like I said it's a sickness who knows what her situation was and what caused her to get on them in the first place.

RIP WHITNEY!

And thats a pretty good job Ameenah ...with a few more nip tucks you have her spot on!

@Cece, I too suck at celeb sims ...I wanted to make a Khalil Kain... He is super fine!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:55 am

Oh, I didn't make a Whitney sim....

I only linked to one I saw on MTS.

I'll give Whitney a shot, though. I'll post up what I get later on if it's decent.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 2:59 pm

Ameenah wrote:
Oh, I didn't make a Whitney sim....

I only linked to one I saw on MTS.

I'll give Whitney a shot, though. I'll post up what I get later on if it's decent.

yayyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 12:21 am

I heard also that she was off the drugs at the time of her death. They found no recreational drugs in her room only prescription and her blood work showed only these drugs and alcohol. It's rumored that she died from emphysema. I hate what she did put her daughter through also, but like Kami said, it does become a sickness and does mar your sense of good judgement.

I had a family member who got hooked on drugs and did some seriously weird stuff while on them, including, but not limited to actually getting locked inside of a department store because she met her dealer at the mall, went into the restroom to get high and fell asleep. When she woke up she found herself locked inside the now closed store.
Her toddler son was with her. She got clean, but it was not an easy task.
It's a very sad addiction.

Someone posted a Whitney sim on Facebook and it was striking how much she really matched features. Some pics looked so close to the real Whitney it took my breath away. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 1:27 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
I heard also that she was off the drugs at the time of her death. They found no recreational drugs in her room only prescription and her blood work showed only these drugs and alcohol. It's rumored that she died from emphysema. I hate what she did put her daughter through also, but like Kami said, it does become a sickness and does mar your sense of good judgement.

I had a family member who got hooked on drugs and did some seriously weird stuff while on them, including, but not limited to actually getting locked inside of a department store because she met her dealer at the mall, went into the restroom to get high and fell asleep. When she woke up she found herself locked inside the now closed store.
Her toddler son was with her. She got clean, but it was not an easy task.
It's a very sad addiction.

Someone posted a Whitney sim on Facebook and it was striking how much she really matched features. Some pics looked so close to the real Whitney it took my breath away. Shocked

Any Idea Where It was ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime   She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Would Make The Perfect Sim For Showtime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com