Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Is Master Controller going crazy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

Is Master Controller going crazy? Vide
PostSubject: Is Master Controller going crazy?   Is Master Controller going crazy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 10:03 pm

I have MC installed in my game for the sliders and to keep the game from going wonky. But MC and CAS aren't playing nicely together after the new patch, and showtime. Before I actually got the expansion pack, MC was okay with the new patch. But every since I actually installed the game and I'm playing. MC is repeating outfits over again in the clothing screen., career outfits won't set, makeup won't stick, is it just my game? Is anyone using a different more cas sliders x 3 mod? If so, could you please direct me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : Is Master Controller going crazy? Badge-1-1
Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Is Master Controller going crazy?   Is Master Controller going crazy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2012, 1:00 pm

You have to get the updated version:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update+History

Do not patch it as of today if you are wanting to use these mods because the newest patch that came out today wont work with any of the mods yet till they are updated to that number....Twallan is good about updating quick though...but be sure you match the update on your game with the update of the mod.
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Is Master Controller going crazy?   Is Master Controller going crazy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2012, 7:12 pm

I unfortunately did patch, and the skintone ramp has been completely changed int the game. Whatever EP is coming out next, they added it to this patch. We still have the pink ramp, and the beige ramp, but they added a multicolored ramp, a orange ramp, an aqua ramp, and we still have the blue ramp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Master Controller going crazy?   Is Master Controller going crazy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Master Controller going crazy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com