Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore Vide
PostSubject: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 10:04 am

Hey everybody,
I'm new here so i don't know if this is in the right board. I'm sorry if it's not. Anyway, I'm really happy if somebody can make Sammi Sweetheart. She is so stunning! If you want a photo of her, go search on google.
Lots of love
x
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:55 pm

Nobody?? XX
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2012, 5:09 pm

Can somebody PLEASE make Sammi?
I really want her! I'm going to make a Bad Girls Club and I want her into it!
This is the picture how i want her to be,
[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore 2zp7a6s
Somebody please make her!
I don't care if she's ugly or something I'm already happy if somebody would do it for me.
X
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore Th_banner
Top Poster : [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore Topposter
Featured Artist : [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2012, 10:00 pm

I'm not the best at making Sims. PM Eva or Lochness or Cece, they're all fantastic, oh and Dachs as well Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 2:05 am

Hi, I'd much rather, if you didn't mind, you posting a few shots of her face forward. I think I may have a sim already very similar to her. And this is not really in the proper place but that's cool, you are new. But sadly I can't move it because our mod's button is out of whack right now so it will have to stay here. ;)
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 8:28 am

Hey!
Thank you guys for your posts. I'm really glad that you want to do this for me. Here are a few pic's of her face forward:
[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore O0vvbb
[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore 346nm74
[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore 34xqdlx
Sorry if these pics are stretching the forum. I'm also sorry for my English it isn't that good, I'm from the Netherlands in Europe so all of you may think: ''WHY IS DID KID ONLINE IN THE NIGHT?!" That's becouse the timezone's Razz!

Sorry for the rong place of the topic. Please use so much downloads if you can, i really like donwloads! Razz
Thank you so so so much!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 9:35 pm

I will go through sims I have made and some still in progress and see if I have one that fits her. I've got another sim I've already promised out that I have to release first and if Sammie isn't done by then, I will see what I can do for you.

Feel free anyone else to tackle this also. Very pretty girl! Your English is fine, we are from all over the world here on Cstyles and yet there is NO language barriers! So that is no problem at all. hiho
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 9:13 am

Okay, I will wait. I really want her! I also think she is very pretty. I hope someone else can make her before you do becouse you have already promised one otherwise I will wait for you to do it.
I'm glad that's no problem that my English isn't that good and I'm from the Netherlands.
I really like this forum by the way!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 8:36 pm

No problem at all!! I'm so happy that you are happy here and I hope we can see you around often! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore   [REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQUEST] Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola from Jersey Shore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com