HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Allo~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParanormalCherry

Taurus
Comments : ~ Spones all the way across the sky ~ ST slash shipper and everything is beautiful.

PostSubject: Allo~   April 7th 2012, 11:36 pm

I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while and finally decided to register. Anyway, call me Para.
I have only the Sims 3 base game but I'm working on getting the others. I enjoy a lot of things: mostly Star Trek. Yes, yes; I'm a Trekkie (I prefer not to be called Trekker, thank you).
Anyway, It's nice to meet you all and I really hope I'm active on this forum. It's usually hard for me to be active :I
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 12:28 am

Hi Para ! Welcome to Cstyles & enjoy your stay hiho
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 12:34 am

Live long and prosper! I quite like Star Trek as well, not really a Trekky though lol It's nice to see you active here Para, I hope you enjoy yourself Smile <3
Back to top Go down
ParanormalCherry

Taurus
Comments : ~ Spones all the way across the sky ~ ST slash shipper and everything is beautiful.

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 5:20 am

Vanity Sims wrote:
Hi Para ! Welcome to Cstyles & enjoy your stay hiho
Thank you! I sure will :D
Back to top Go down
ParanormalCherry

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 5:20 am

Shyne wrote:
Live long and prosper! I quite like Star Trek as well, not really a Trekky though lol It's nice to see you active here Para, I hope you enjoy yourself Smile <3
Yes! Live long and prosper~! :DD And I definitely will, thank you~
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 5:23 pm

Hey Para !! Welcome to Cstyles !! hiho cheers Big smile
Love Star Trek as well !! :heart: Yayy another Trekkie on Cstyles !! dancing Razz

Eva

Back to top Go down
ParanormalCherry

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 5:24 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Hey Para !! Welcome to Cstyles !! hiho cheers Big smile
Love Star Trek as well !! :heart: Yayy another Trekkie on Cstyles !! dancing Razz
Omgosh I don't know too many Trekkies even where I live ;; This makes me happy.
TREKKIES FOR LIFE.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 5:34 pm

LOL Big smile I gots all the Star Trek movies and all the Star Trek series (Original, TNG, DS9 and Voyager) except Enterprise (watch out *NEW* ...).
I even have a Start Trek Voyager clock in my living room, ha ! Me is a Trekkie alright ! Razz
I don't like walking around in Star Trek clothing myself though ! Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 7:34 pm

Welcome! I'm more of a Stargate fan myself but I loved Voyager and The Next Generation :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 8th 2012, 11:09 pm

Hi Para, first, when I was going through applications and saw your username I thought, uh oh...she is going to put ghosties on the forum! pale Not really, but a very unique username that truly caught my eye!! Welcome to Cstyles and I'm so glad you decided to join. Not a Trekkie, but have seen every single one of the older television series shows. Not because I just HAD to watch and would die if I missed one single show, :zelfmoord:*new* it's because at that time, it was just about the only interesting program that came on tv and I've always been a fan of Sci fi! Smile

VIP Member

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 9th 2012, 7:59 am

*Waves:)

Welcome to Cstyles:)
Back to top Go down
ParanormalCherry

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 9th 2012, 10:11 pm

EvaTer wrote:
LOL Big smile I gots all the Star Trek movies and all the Star Trek series (Original, TNG, DS9 and Voyager) except Enterprise (watch out *NEW* ...).
I even have a Start Trek Voyager clock in my living room, ha ! Me is a Trekkie alright ! Razz
I don't like walking around in Star Trek clothing myself though ! Big smile
Oh wow~! My favorite is TOS. Bones fan for life~. I just got my tribble and my science officer badge in the mail today and I wear my science t-shirt a lot~. xD Yes yes.
Jess03 wrote:
Welcome! I'm more of a Stargate fan myself but I loved Voyager and The Next Generation :D
I love all kinds of science fiction but I haven't seen Stargate yet ;;
cecesaun1 wrote:
Hi Para, first, when I was going through applications and saw your username I thought, uh oh...she is going to put ghosties on the forum! pale Not really, but a very unique username that truly caught my eye!! Welcome to Cstyles and I'm so glad you decided to join. Not a Trekkie, but have seen every single one of the older television series shows. Not because I just HAD to watch and would die if I missed one single show, :zelfmoord:*new* it's because at that time, it was just about the only interesting program that came on tv and I've always been a fan of Sci fi! Smile
I am a paranormal investigator in real life but when I was trying to think of a username for another website I was listening to sour cherry by the Kills at the time so I put paranormal in replace of sour and it stuck. Paranormal stuff is my passion, but now I just use that un for everything. xD
I love the older one~ My goodness thank heavens for Netflix or I wouldn't be able to watch any ;;
annieover wrote:
*Waves:)

Welcome to Cstyles:)
Thank you!! :D
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 11th 2012, 6:52 pm

Wow! What a cool career! :D
Back to top Go down
ParanormalCherry

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   April 13th 2012, 11:23 pm

annieover wrote:
Wow! What a cool career! :D
Thank you! Most people just think I'm weird for having chose that as my career. It's more of a hobby than anything, though because I rarely get hired with all the skeptics now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allo~   Today at 3:49 am

Back to top Go down

Allo~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum