Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Vide
PostSubject: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 3:52 pm

Hello there everyone! ◕‿◕ Well after 600 hours of retesting, edits and fixes, I've finally fixed and updated my game and these damned poses! Woot! Big smile I won't bore you with all the details unless you ask nicely. So without further prattle and nonsense from me, I give you Kosmo's 2nd, technically 3rd Pose Set!! Kosmo à la mode! I made it's download an Exclusive here on Cstyles!

Well there are 8 poses in this set, 12 if you count the 4 alternate versions of the female poses. The poses' name's all have the word fashion in them...They're not really "fashion model" poses but when I started this pack they were going to be. My creativity got away from me however and I ended up with all manner of poses in this one Razz As usual, the pics below are unedited (except for a bit of HQ mod) so you can see any and all glitches, clipping and mishaps they may or may not be there! When my sims game blew up I recombined packages and such so some clothing or hair may change a bit throughout pictures. Enjoy!

Pose 1: For this pose, using the One More Slot Please! object by Granthes is required. I was getting frustrated with getting the sitting position correct. Also, this way you can move the pose as high or low as you like.

Pose 2: A Seductive pose, the one I was asking advice on over here on. Since its a favorite it gets 4 pictures Smile

Pose 3: Seeing as I'm a wearer of glasses, I thought we need more glasses poses for our simmers without 20/20 vision! This pose is for males only. Why? Because the mesh files for male poses don't convert well to female ones. The male poses in this pack work for females but I don't recommend using them for females or there might be clipping. And yes...there is a bit of tongue action in this pose. ◕‿◕

Pose 4: Another male pose! Don't you just LOVE handsome guys in glasses??

Pose 5: Female glasses pose this time! Woot! I didn't check to see how well this pose looks on males but usually female poses convert better when you try them on male sims.

Pose6: 3rd and final male pose of this pack. Yay Glasses!

Pose 7: This is another seductive female pose that was originally made for my model Mira Nicole Hugh (below), who is a bigger model with wider hips and a fuller figure, so the alternate version of this pose is for a slimmer sim, with narrower hips.

Pose 8: A simple but cute pose, in my opinion. My newest sim model is featuring this pose.Her name is Temperance Abdullai. She's an African model that I think I originally said she was from Liberia.

Once again, if you have any problems let me know. Remember, if you have issues getting them to line up the way you'd like then I suggest activating the "move objects" cheat and using the One More Slot Please! object by Granthes and holding the ALT key to get them exactly the way you want them to go. This also works with almost any object or sim, with or without the slot object.

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 5:39 pm

LOVE these poses and also the facial expressions !! Amazing !! THANK YOU !! hiho Love067 dancing happy *NEW*

And Download -ing !! ❤
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 6:21 pm

blushing Thank you EvaTer! Big smile I'm glad you like them. I was hoping they were a bit original since there are SO many of the same kind of poses Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 6:39 pm

Most of the poses out there "only" look good from a distance (where the whole sim is visible in a pic). I like to take pics a bit closer up than that and also I like doing close ups of the face. For this to work, the facial expression needs to be "spot on" AND (the eyes) facing the camera. Most of the poses out there are not really made for this, or don't look good when I'm making these pics.
These poses you've made do look great for "my wishes", I think !! Big smile dancing happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 7:49 pm

Amazing!!! hiho Thank you so much for sharing!! They are so unique :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 8:57 pm

Wow!! KK you did amazing work on these poses and I can tell you put a ton of detail in them!! Of course...these are going in my game and of course you KNEW I was waiting on the tongue pose!! Love them all!! Very very unique also!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 9:42 pm

Thank you all! ❤ And yes it took forever to get these all the way I wanted them to look Cece. It just about melted my brain having to close out, edit the pose, and reopen my game some 5 billion times! :zelfmoord:*new* Then my game blew up and I thought I was doomed but a long night of recombining CC and updating took care of that! :D
Back to top Go down
DauphineMarie
DauphineMarie

Scorpio
Comments : Il n'y a gâteau dans vos cheveux.

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 9:50 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love067

Ahmahgawd Im always looking for new poses and these are the bees knees. ;)
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 12:18 am

Lol my blog is acting stupid and not showing this pose' post for some reason and I don't know why. I'm attempting (once again) to upload something to MTS, my lover's poses to be exact....hopefully they don't need some ridiculous edits if they get rejected. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 12:21 am

Gah, I forgot to comment. LOVE these. Love all your poses. Love love Love. In her words exactly lol ;)
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 2:36 am

Theses are awesim!
Very well done.
Back to top Go down
simsaddict01
simsaddict01

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 12:39 pm

Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing =) I will definitely be using these! Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 1:51 pm

Thank you SimsAddict! Big smile And like I said before you definitely put your sims up for dowoad here at Cstyles so we can all appreciate their beauty! Here's a link to the upload rules: http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t554-rules-and-guidelines-for-uploading-your-sims
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 6:45 pm

simsaddict01 wrote:
Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing =) I will definitely be using these! Smile

Yes, what KK said, let's see those beautiful Sims of yours! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 10:13 pm

I've been waiting FOREVER for these ! I'm so happy to see all of them together ! They all look fantastic ! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 12:34 pm

❤ Thank You Vanity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!   Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cstyles Exclusive! ◕‿◕ Kosmo Pose Set 2! Fashion!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Poses-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com