EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   May 12th 2012, 5:13 pm

This house is wonderful Donna !! Love it !! hiho Love067 Very well made ! dancing And tastefully decorated !

Maybe you can post some more pics from the outside of the house, you made ! ;)
Also when you post a house can you post it in the "house section" here, cause now your house is in the "sim section" and at the moment I can't move your post there (@ CeCe can you help with this ??).

Eva

Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   May 13th 2012, 12:30 pm

I love what I see and if the rest of the house looks as nice as the bath and bedroom, I won't be disappointed. Thank you for sharing your home!
Back to top Go down
kylady000

Libra

PostSubject: Shoreline home   May 13th 2012, 1:46 pm

FzzyDg8 wrote:
I love what I see and if the rest of the house looks as nice as the bath and bedroom, I won't be disappointed. Thank you for sharing your home!

I hope you enjoy the house, everything I post I check with the custard tool, so there are no corrupted files. So they are safe to put in your game.
Back to top Go down
melimom

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   May 13th 2012, 2:56 pm

I don't know what happened! I was trying to vote that I liked this house, it's beautiful! I am sorry, I don't think my vote came out correctly:(
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   May 13th 2012, 5:48 pm

melimom wrote:
I don't know what happened! I was trying to vote that I liked this house, it's beautiful! I am sorry, I don't think my vote came out correctly:(

No worries, I think we all have at some 'new member' part of this community have made that mistake! ;)

@Eva...I'm trying to figure out why our mods button does not work. I can't get much assistance from forumotion on this matter so I've been trying to figure it out on my own.

Sad...

Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   May 13th 2012, 5:50 pm

Ky this house looks beautiful!! I'd love to see a bit more of the house and although I'm going to download it because I love what I see so far, a few more pics would really help and like Eva noted, maybe some outside shots as well. Can't wait to see this in game!! It looks beautifully decorated! hiho

PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Home   Today at 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Shoreline Home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum