Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys,
I'm going to make a Sims 3 Bad Girls Club and I thought, here at Cstyles they make beautiful simmies!
So if you want to join, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7mCfwHx2w&feature=plcp
You can send your sim in a pm here,
a pm on youtube: WelcometotheBGCx
or a e-mail: WelcometotheBGCx@Gmail.com

Sorry if this isn't the good board or something but I thought here they set sim to download so it fits here :$.
Already thanks!
I really like it if one of you guys make a sim for my BGC!
Lots of love x

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:17 pm

The good (new) meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78Cks8VWH8&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:18 pm

Lol you've been busy Para!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 6:24 pm

Yeah.. I know. I'm a much less grumpy now the video is good :D. I think im doing Babettes video tomorrow :D.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 12:02 am

Love the redo!! Very very nice!
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 12:53 pm

Babette´s meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzA74vgiRK4&feature=g-all-u
Next will be Adonis :D
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 4:13 pm

cheers
paradisxx wrote:
Babette´s meet video:

hand dance hand dance cheers cheers lalala I LOVE IT hand dance Thankyou there are some words i did not even know had to check them out looool
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 5:10 pm

I want to give a big thank you to the following persons:
Vanity
Kosmo
Veronique
Mary
CeCe
Sleepy-Genius

Thank you guys so much for making the girls! They're so pretty and bad and everything, I want to thank you guys for making them becouse it really means a lot to me that you're so positive about the project! Im so exciting to make this, i love filming and the meet videos of adonis and kelly will be up tomorrow (i think)

So thank you guys!
thump
hiho
Lots of love from the Netherlands :D.

P.S Also thank the others who didn't make a girl!!! Love the postivity and it gives me confedence!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 5:37 pm

YOU'RE SO WELCOME!!!!!! face hug
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 6:08 pm

You are more than welcome!!! It's so fun!! hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 5:43 am

Well i wanna thank you cause i think this is realy fun and it makes me happy something to watch out for sleepingkitty

Hello and thankyou from little belgium but with great beer and fries euhm fritten yummie with mayonnaise
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 5:00 pm

Adonis´ meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCtGRbMlDeY&feature=youtu.be
Hope you like it, it is a bit rushed.
Maybe ill upload Kelly's one tonight otherwise it will be tomorrow.
hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 5:58 pm

paradisxx wrote:
I want to give a big thank you to the following persons:
Vanity
Kosmo
Veronique
Mary
CeCe
Sleepy-Genius

Thank you guys so much for making the girls! They're so pretty and bad and everything, I want to thank you guys for making them becouse it really means a lot to me that you're so positive about the project! Im so exciting to make this, i love filming and the meet videos of adonis and kelly will be up tomorrow (i think)

So thank you guys!
thump
hiho
Lots of love from the Netherlands :D.

P.S Also thank the others who didn't make a girl!!! Love the postivity and it gives me confedence!

No, I thank you for choosing April ! Smile The project is coming out beautifully Love067
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 6:03 pm

paradisxx wrote:
Babette´s meet video:

OMG Babette is realllly bad Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2012, 10:44 pm

LOVE THEM!! This is so awesome!! Can we pick our theme music for our greet video or is it going to be this same music for everybody. Just asking since Willow hasn't been video'd yet and I have a song I'd love to play. If not, it's still all cool and all good!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 1:40 am

LOL! i can hear her Chi-town accent through the video! Great job on the video. Smile
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 4:06 am

Sorry guys but ill be away for about a week i think.
I'm just in high school and I've many tests next week so I need to learn for those. I need to go to school around 9.10 AM till 11.10 AM but after that I need to learn again so maybe I am online in the evening... Im going to upload kelly's meet video today and the rest about a week or maybe in the evenings when im done with learning.

Hope you understand
hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 4:19 am

I understand completely! Big smile Good luck on your tests.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 5:22 am

I hope you do great on your tests ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 4:10 pm

That's understandable. Don't push yourself too much. Smile
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 4:07 am

Kelly"s meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZundsRfIXE&feature=youtu.be
Up next will be the twins!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 7:14 am

The videos are looking great, so far! Good luck on your tests! Smile
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 7:40 am

paradisxx wrote:
Kelly"s meet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZundsRfIXE&feature=youtu.be
Up next will be the twins!

Well she is a very bad girl too ;) i have her in my game she is beautiful, you did very well !!!!! And good luck with all the tests take your time school is important !!!!! We are not going anywhere so we can wait
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 11:39 pm

Thank Paradisxx and Sellasu. Smile
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 3:19 pm

I am working on the meet video's of the twins and willow. I'm going to upload them tomorrow, first i go to a market and then i need to go to school for an hour and then i'll upload them. a few days after that i'll upload a promo
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 12:28 pm

Well, I´ve some very bad news. My sims 3 crashed and all my photos and videos are gone. I still want to do this project. It's really hard to say but I'm not going to use all the girls: (Barbara, April, Willow, The Twins, April, Adonis). I don't know which ones I'm going to pick but I'll see that later. I'm uploading a new casting call and I removed all of my old videos. Im so sorry for saying this, but I went writing the storyline and the girls are not really fitting like they're kinda the same. So, I'm uploading a new cast video, the girls are already applied, so when I'm going to pick the girls I'll maybe pick a few of them or they will be replacements otherwise.
I understand completly if your absolutely mad at me and it's really hard to say this.
All the girls are fabulous, one by one but some of them just miss the bad thing, what's really needed. And i want more different personalitys. I hope you understand me and please DONT be mad at me, becouse your girl still can be on the show!

And if all of you guys are mad, I'll MAYBE just make a bad girls club for cstyles.....
xoxo
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 1:33 pm

Lol you sure it's not a computer virus? Game crashes don't wipe your screenshots and videos like that.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:55 pm

Well, my computer actually kinda crashed. I need to re-install everything on my computer. I'm so so so sorry and I really get it if you all hate me but your girl CAN be on the new season! Please don't be mad Sad...!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 7:28 pm

Lol I'm not mad it doesn't matter Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 8:54 pm

Not mad either. I don't see how you lost everything even with your computer crashing. Only a severe virus can wipe out everything but then it would also make your computer unusable as well. You might want to make sure you don't have a nasty bug.

Any who, regardless, good luck with rebuilding BGC and I look forward to seeing what changes you make. hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 11:10 pm

It's fine Para ! I'm sorry about your computer. Well, I can't wait to see your new season Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 11:30 pm

Paradisxx, when you restart everything put it in the 'Challenges' section of the forum this time okay. Our mod buttons doesn't work so we (staff) can't move it ourselves. Good luck!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>   Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Bad Girls Club<strike>No Longer Valid!</strike>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Older Post That Need Editing-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com