Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

November Fields By KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : November Fields By KosmoKhaos Topposter
Featured Artist : November Fields By KosmoKhaos Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Vide
PostSubject: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 11:08 pm

Here we go! Another sim for you all! I'm feeling rather lazy so I won't say much. I've got a sexy, curvy Ebony sim here for you. Her name is November Fields, she is one of the model's featured in My Tattoo Poses and she's a quirky flirty one. I'm going to try and use less custom content next time I post a sim. Anyway details are below. Any questions then contact me Smile
November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-163

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-117

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-164

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-165

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-170

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-172

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-168

November Fields By KosmoKhaos Screenshot-171

Basic CC:
Skin- Weak Skin by Ephemera (I used the default for her but if you don't want the default then use the lightly freckled version since its not defaulted)
Eyebrows- Brow 001 by Jessica_2020
Hair- City Side Braids Retexture by Puppet (Direct Download)
Eye Contacts- By Shady Lonely Eyes
Lips- Dry Lips By IN3S
Eyeliner- Heiret Eyeliner 2 (Direct Download) AND 3D Lashes By S-Club (Accesory version so the eyeliner slot isn't filled)
Eyeshadow- Tifa EyeBags V3 (You only need the Eyeshadow version)
Blush-LadyFrontBum's Cheeky Blush V2

Clothing (If you want it):
Shirt- Zippered Studded Jacket by Lorandia
Bottom- Jeans by Rusty Nail
Shoes- Skeletto Booties by Modish Kitten
Earring-Tongue Ring by Anubis360
Choker- EA Late Night expansion
Nails- IN3s's Multi-Color Nails

!!As for sliders, I'm so absolutely lazy I don't feel like posting what sliders I used. It's a tedious job and you do not need them unless you want to edit her face and body. (Which you shouldn't need to do anyway) If anyone is really interested I can tell you what they are but other than that I won't post them anymore. I feel this also keeps people from stealing sims and re-uploading them to other sites (i.e. The Exchange)!!

This download is in .sim file form for quick and hassle free installation. Just drop her file into the SavedSims folder under Electronic Arts in My Documents.

Anyway if there any questions or problems just ask! Enjoy! l٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ All◕‿◕

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on May 24th 2012, 7:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 11:34 pm

She's soo beautiful ! I love her body shape & color. You did an AMAZING job hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 11:38 pm

Big smile Thank you Vanity!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:28 am

oh that is a cool sim, she so funky and stylish , gorgous
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 3:00 am

O M G! Love her! Great job! hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 3:36 am

❤ You all are too good to me! ◕‿◕ ♡♥️
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : November Fields By KosmoKhaos Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 5:36 pm

She's marvelous Kosmo !! hiho Love067
She's got attitude, style, more attitude, great looks, some badonkadonk and a great name on top of all that !! Love her !! dancing hiho happy *NEW*
Happy 02 Hug007 Thanks ! Big smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:14 pm

Thank you Eva! Yes I had to give her some curves! Lol does anyone think she looks Puerto Rican? Or any other Hispanic ethnicity? My boyfriend says she looks Puerto Rican.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:25 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:

!!As for sliders, I'm so absolutely lazy I don't feel like posting what sliders I used. It's a tedious job and you do not need them unless you want to edit her face and body. (Which you shouldn't need to do anyway) If anyone is really interested I can tell you what they are but other than that I won't post them anymore. I feel this also keeps people from stealing sims and re-uploading them to other sites (i.e. The Exchange)!!
Well i have to tell you that without the sliders you use in the game the face will revert back to what maxis has it...So your wrong there. But that is up to you if you prefer that folks that take the time to download your sims can't have them exactly as in your pictures then that is your decision as for myself i want my friends and fans to be able to have my sims like they are. Also as far as reuploading your sims to the exchange not allowing links to sliders wont stop that.. laughing Your being foolish if you think that it will.

She is lovely...I would have preferred to view her with the sims detail quality being set to the highest setting though. You can always reset it back when your playing your game and then set it to high while taking pictures.

I will say she is one of your best sims so far i can for sure see your progress. She is too cute for words. Smile And please do not take any of my comments above as being rude cuz i wasnt intending that. I was just trying to be helpful...but there are some no matter what that will upload your creations as their own...i see sims all the time on the exchange that i can tell were originally a dachs sims. What can you do. Its gonna happen as soon as you get a fan base.

I just want you to know i am a fan but just trying to be helpful too...and the sliders your probably okay with not linking because i think most have sliders and all of them that like sliders and if they don't like sliders more then likely they wont be downloading your sim or mine for that matter. Those are the people that prefer no CC in their game.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:44 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:
KosmoKhaos wrote:

Well i have to tell you that without the sliders you use in the game the face will revert back to what maxis has it...So your wrong there. But that is up to you if you prefer that folks that take the time to download your sims can't have them exactly as in your pictures then that is your decision as for myself i want my friends and fans to be able to have my sims like they are. Also as far as reuploading your sims to the exchange not allowing links to sliders wont stop that.. laughing Your being foolish if you think that it will.

She is lovely...I would have preferred to view her with the sims detail quality being set to the highest setting though. You can always reset it back when your playing your game and then set it to high while taking pictures.

Well no one has told me otherwise about the sliders. No one has complained to me about it before and I've never heard of anyone having that problem unless they try and edit something in CAS. I've even done it myself when downloading a sim. Did you test that theory recently? As for the detail my settings ARE on as high as possible. I even have my HQ mod on. I just don't have a very good graphics card since I run my game on a 2003 version of Windows XP. It takes about 5-10 minutes just for my launcher to pop up so I'd rather not kill my computer by nuking the graphics to the max. It makes everything run super slow and glitchy.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:47 pm

Well then that is good to know then that this is the best your pictures will get. I keep thinking my graphics are the norm for most....apparently not.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:52 pm

Yeah lol maybe it's just because the pictures aren't full size? Clicking makes them bigger.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:32 pm

http://dachssims.blogspot.com/2011/10/hidefinitions-sims.html

You can try using my highdef file that i tweaked...its basically AWT's HD but his u use a program and it overwrites your original file...this is just the file tweaked and you replace the one ea has but this allows you to save the old file as well where as his program you cannot do that...it ups your graphics quality to double of the norm of EA's settings....be sure to backup your original in case you do not like how your computer responds to the changing of some numbers in the graphics rule file....its all explained in my post on my blog....I find my machine responds no differently to the new graphics rule file as it did to the older one.

I will say your game taking so long to load sounds like loads of mods in your game...that will sluggish a machine really badly.

Last edited by dachshundsr4me on May 22nd 2012, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:39 pm

Thanks for the info Dach!! Also, it might help to make a list of all your sliders and put it on say, Word...then place that either on your desktop for easy access or a sim folder you make on your desktop. (that's what I have) Then all you have to do is a quick copy and paste!

Beautiful Sim, loving the curves and the booty is a def badonkadonk!! Very nice. I say she looks Black just very light complexion. hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

dachshundsr4me wrote:
http://dachssims.blogspot.com/2011/10/hidefinitions-sims.html

You can try using my highdef file that i tweaked...its basically AWT's HD file but his u use a program...this is just the file tweaked and you replace the one ea has...it ups your graphics quality to double of the norm....be sure to backup your original in case you do not like how your computer responds to the changing of some numbers in the graphics rule file....its all explained in my post on my blog.

We know your secrets now Dach!!! Lol!! Darn my game is booting up as I type so I can't try this tonight, but I will def give it a go. You know I LOVE pic spam and I also LOVE LOVE LOVE presentation!!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 11:48 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Thank you Eva! Yes I had to give her some curves! Lol does anyone think she looks Puerto Rican? Or any other Hispanic ethnicity? My boyfriend says she looks Puerto Rican.
Weird, I thought she was a light-skinned African American laughing
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 12:48 am

Vanity Sims wrote:
KosmoKhaos wrote:
Weird, I thought she was a light-skinned African American laughing

She IS! laughing My boyfriend is a dork lol He knows nothing about the sims anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 7:09 pm

She looks cute! Thank you for sharing hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 7:41 pm

IN3S wrote:
She looks cute! Thank you for sharing hiho
Thank you! Lol your comment made me notice that your name is missing next to the link for her lipstick..which is weird because I know I put there on my blog when I posted her originally lol Well I shall fix that right now!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:16 am

I don't know why I haven't commented until now...but,

She looks great, KK! I saw this stunner when you posted previews of her. <3

Just for clarification...

GEOM-Based Sliders DO require the slider in game to see the effect on the sims' faces (aWT, Hermi's Lip Shape, TumTum's Chin Cleft Slider)
Bone-Based Sliders DO NOT require the slider in game to see the effect on the sims' faces as long as you don't try to edit them in CAS (Ahmad/Bellal3k, Delphy, Blooms Body Sliders)

Bone-based sliders alter the position of existing points on the mesh, so that's why you don't necessarily need the slider in your own game. That's also why these can be created without even having a 3D-program (they can be made entirely with Delphy's small editors released on MTS). Geom-based sliders use a "custom morph" that is essentially included in the slider, that is why the effects will not show up without the slider.

And of course, anything that involves a custom mesh will need that custom mesh to appear the same - awt's eyeball replacement, Bloom's feet, nude replacement meshes.

KK, your pics are gorgeous - and I think that you pose and present them wonderfully.

But for the sake of avoiding gross loading times, I always use a tiny custom world to take pictures: http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspot.com/2010/03/world-for-sim-and-clothing.html
You can save a studio lot or simply load a new world when you need to create sims or snap preview pics. I use the 40x40 version, and it loads lightning fast. You can also build a detailed stage/lot and have it load a lost faster because no other lots will have to render. If you are using any kind of HQ mod/have dialed up the settings in game or on your card this will also increase speed because no other sims/lots/anything will have to render while you're playing paparazzi.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 4:00 pm

Thank you Ameenah! :3 Well I guess no one has had any problems with the sliders. No one has complained. If anyone does I hope they say something lol.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 5:05 pm

Smile Your sims always work fine for me.

I think the vast majority of people who create sims pretty much have all the sliders in game. There are only a few creators who have released sliders, so they're not hard to track down if need be, anyway.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 2:34 am

Well you learn something new everyday!! Thanks Ameenah, I didn't know that about the geom sliders and I realize that although I just started using them, I guess that would make a difference in the sim if downloaded by someone else. If you don't mind, when I redo the rules and information on uploading a sim, I'd like to copy/paste this bit of info in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Fields By KosmoKhaos   November Fields By KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Fields By KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com