Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Quinn is ready...now what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Quinn is ready...now what? Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Quinn is ready...now what? Vide
PostSubject: Quinn is ready...now what?   Quinn is ready...now what? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 8:05 pm

I've never uploaded a sim anywhere with the exception of the exchange to use for my avi. I have all of my cc and sliders documented, but I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do next. Do I strip her of all of her cc or do I package her with it? Also, I have the links to the cc. How do I put that in my post? I really feel kind of clueless asking these questions, but I'm still learning. All help is greatly appreciated. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : Quinn is ready...now what? Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Quinn is ready...now what?   Quinn is ready...now what? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 8:17 pm

I have a few pointers for you Big smile If you don't want your pictures and content links as long http links then you can stick the picture into the post it's self when posting on Cstyles. By using these three buttons:
Quinn is ready...now what? Exampl10

Button 1 allows you to host the image and get a link to copy for it (if you don't have one already)

Button 2 is where you paste your image links and it will put them into the pot for you

Button 3 lets you paste the URL's for your custom content with a custom name like so:

The first line is where you paste the link and the second line is where you give it it's custom name. Anything else you want to know? Have you read The Forum Posting Rules? Cece says she will revising them very soon but make sure you read over her current sim posting rules.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Quinn is ready...now what?   Quinn is ready...now what? I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 9:59 pm

It's your choice to upload her with CC or no CC. Most of the time creators export sims with the CC & the downloader can uninstall any CC they don't want after installing the sim in the game. Also you can include the .sim file. You can find it in your SavedSims folder (Electronic Arts -> The Sims 3 -> Saved Sims) When people download it, it only includes CC the downloader already has in their game, so it's kind of like a no CC version. It also saves the downloader time going in through their launcher, looking for, and uninstalling the CC they don't want. But ultimately, the decision is up to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn is ready...now what?   Quinn is ready...now what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com