Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hail, fellow Simmers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedShadows

Scorpio
Comments : Everyone is unique. Don't copy others to fit in, it only hides what makes you great.

Hail, fellow Simmers! Vide
PostSubject: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 1:40 am

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say thanks for letting me join yas! My name is RedShadows and I don't have content posted anywhere online yet. I made content for the Sims 1 back in the day, but have been very nervous to put it into action in the Sims 3. Its way more technical than it was back then when you could just hand paint the clothes, edit the alphas and make something pretty. Meshing terrifies me! That said, mostly my favorite things to do with custom content or just game content in general is create luxurious spaces for my simmies to reside, and spend hours getting those faces just right to make beautiful babby simmies. If given the opportunity, I'd love to share some of my homes and sims with you guys, or just try to help/chat/enjoy the community.

I'm a pretty easy going sort, and tend to get along with people well. My humor sometimes makes people look at me as though I've grown an extra eyeball or an arm out of my rump or something, but I'll try to behave! *hugs* *hi's* and *thanks* to all. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Hail, fellow Simmers! Topposter
Featured Artist : Hail, fellow Simmers! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 4:07 am

Hello RedS and welcome to Cstyles! So glad you found your way here hiho and I look forward to getting to know you better and see some of these awesome homes and sims you speak of!! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to just ask. We have a very friendly atmosphere and very friendly members who are always willing to lend a hand!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 11:44 am

Welcome to Cstyles!
Looks like we have similar humor XD
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 12:45 pm

Welcome to cstyles :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Hail, fellow Simmers! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 4:31 pm

Hey RedShadows, welcome to Cstyles !! dancing hand dance
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 6:48 pm

Welcome to Cstyles, RedShadows! cheese
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 8:28 pm

Welcome RedShadows !
I remember I use to create for Sims 2, but only for my personal use because everything was so simple. But with Sims 3, things are too complicated & I don't have the patience to sit down & create anything because the tutorials are exhausting. :zelfmoord:*new* lol
But I hope I'll see you around the forum ! & Yes please ! Post your creations, we'd all love to see them Big smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hail, fellow Simmers! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 12:07 am

LOL Welcome! Smile Great to have you on board!!! Feel free to post up anything, we're all about supporting any creator, no matter what stage they're at. Looking forward to seeing you around Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail, fellow Simmers!   Hail, fellow Simmers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail, fellow Simmers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com