Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Topposter
Featured Artist : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Vide
PostSubject: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 10:40 pm

My sim just did the oddest thing...she went and sat and looked out the window! That's what her icon said she was going to do, 'go look out window' and she did. How different is this?! I have NEVER had a sim do this, yet I am just now getting back into playing the game. Has this happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Th_banner
Top Poster : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 12:13 am

I dunno...I think you can click on windows and look out of them...I know you can peek in windows...
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 12:54 am

Really?? Shocked I had no Idea.....
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 1:27 am

I didn't know you could peek in them!!!! Lol!! I didn't know that it was one of their 'thoughts' to just go sit and look out window...maybe the game didn't do it...maybe she was showing off and letting me know that she plays her game the way SHE wants to play it, and if she chooses to look out the darn window, by dogit she is going to look out the freaking window!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 1:54 am

Lol Cece. :p
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 1:52 pm

yeah my simmies always do that, but not SIT and watch :D they just stand there looking in it
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:16 am

That's just it Louma, she was inside the home and the little thingy popped up and said she was going to look out of the window...or something close to that phrase...and she did just that. She pulled a chair up to the window and sat down in front of it and just looked. I waved at her...just in case, you know...maybe she was trying to tell me something. Shocked laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:22 am

That has never happened to me Shocked
My insane sims used to randomly sit on the toilet or the bathtub, but I never saw a sim looking out of the window. xD
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 7:22 pm

Well CeCe my sims are also looking out the windows
She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Screenshot-3600

But what my horses are doing i do not know ?

She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... Screenshot-6600

Sorry my graphics are low when i play so my pics are not good !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 8:31 pm

LOL!! Poor horse's...somebody needs to teach them 'horse mating 101' and quickly!! They are DEF not doing it right!! laughing And your Avi is breathtaking!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...   She just went and sat down and looked out of the window... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She just went and sat down and looked out of the window...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com