Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Sims 3 by EvaTer Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 by EvaTer Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Sims 3 by EvaTer Os51eg
Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 2:23 pm

Hi ya All,

A couple of weeks ago, I had a serious computer crash Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_pale , this (last) weekend my router broke down Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_cry !!
What's happening Sims 3 by EvaTer Confused ?? What did I do wrong Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_evil ??
OK, that was some frustration ! But I happy to be back (online) again Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_cheers .
And I'm back with a new Sim, she's called Ivy. Below you will find some pictures of her.

Casual:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Ivy+Valstar+01

Looks:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Ivy+Valstar+02

Formal:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Ivy+Valstar+03

Sleep:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Ivy+Valstar+04

I hope you like her, if you do you can download Ivy here.

Have fun !! Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:12 pm

Wow! A lot of computer problems huh girl? Sad... *sends big hugz* I'm glad you got it up and running again!! Another beautiful Sim Eva!! You truly do know how to dress your Sims which adds totally to the overall end project. I'm trying to get you displayed on MS3B so it will boost your site as well but so far... Rolling Eyes But keep loading them up and who knows...one day we will look around and see one of your beauties posted!! Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:45 pm

Thanks Cece !! Sims 3 by EvaTer Herz
I really appreciate that, your so kind !!

I loved reading your stories about EA / EA-forum (and more over your point of view about EA in this).
I'm glad EA created the Sims, although the game has it's problems. But the EA site and how they (EA) go around with all the Simmers (which are paying customers !!), is terrible and they are incompetent as well as it comes to solving problems. I didn't have the time to respond yet, because of the problems with the router I experienced.
I will support you in this and all others who think alike and have been dissaponted in & by EA !

Thanks again !!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 10:00 pm

Eva the ts3 forums actions is what prompting me to even begin this forum. I just so fed up with all of the mumbo jumbo they kept throwing at people, and then the place died for over a week! I've not missed it one itty bit and so glad to have this place and for the wonderful people that have joined and so far...no probs with the visitors. I know that no place will be sweet as sugar, and a little drama is part of life, but I refuse to let it become armagadon here. I also don't ban...I have others do that for me!!! :D But I think that keeps it fair and non biased.
I'm so glad you joined and even more happy that not only did you join but you also quickly intergrated you, your creations and your blog information!! Keep em coming Eva!! And join in the 'bs' private chat sometimes...it can get a little rowdy in there...but it's a good rowdy!!! We just cut up in there and ending up lauging our butts off!! It stays pretty fun while at time we have a serious side... I think ... do we have a serious side to the bs box ...? Lol!!!
Take care!
Hugz
C
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:21 am

Hi Cece,

I'm glad I joined as well Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_biggrin !! After I abandoned the Sims 3 site and concentrated on my Blog I soon noticed I was missing something; so I'm very happy to have found CStyles, especially since I received such a warm welcome Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_cheers !!
I hope to contribute to CStyles for many years to come Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_wink !
Chatting however is a bit of a pain Sims 3 by EvaTer Kopfschuettel ... since I live in Holland and most of you in the US of A. Most of the times when I'm able to chat, most of you aren't available and the otherway around, due to the difference in time Sims 3 by EvaTer Fresse . Last night when I chatted a bit it was already around 00:00 in Holland. So most of the time I can only 'chat' through these boxes or by email (both with time delay), but I'm already used to that, so I don't see this as a 'big' problem.
However if I can I will try the bs box, always in for a good laugh Sims 3 by EvaTer Lol !!

Thanks & Sims 3 by EvaTer Herz ,
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:16 pm

Oh I know about the time thing and yes it can be a pain in the tookiss! (is that even a word?) Lol! We try to work around the time but someone always gets left out a little bit. I guess that's why I'm trying to boost members using the private chat box to kind of get a mixture of time zones. I feel you on leaving the sims3 site...I knew my time there was coming to a close and I truly don't miss it! I enjoy doing this and I do hope that this site continues to grow and wow...years to come!!! That would be awesome!!
I'm cool with the comments, I love going through the site and seeing what others have wrote, maybe leave a comment or two myself and of course contribute. As the members grow so does my responsibility here. But I wouldn't change a thing...unless I need a bigger site!! 🐱

Hugz to ya Eva!!
Let's pray for some sleep for me tonight...my body is starting to feel extremely disassociated with my mind! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com