Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 2:47 pm

This was leaked in Russia yesterday! It isn't Seasons (I don't think) but it still looks awesome! I'm all about supernatural stuff! I love how they're adding back new races of sims! Share your thoughts below Smile!
EDIT: IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ON THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!: HERE
ALL CURRENT INFORMATION ON THE DETAILS OF THE EXPANSION CAN BE FOUND: H E R E

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on June 18th 2012, 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Th_banner
Top Poster : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 4:21 pm

I'm excited, but I'm a little disappointed that it's not seasons. I have a feeling that they're gonna do seasons last so that they can make it work with all the expansions, and so that people will be sure to buy the last expansion.

This one looks really cool...dunno how many of the creatures I'll use...I'll probably only use the witches and faeries. The zombies are cool and new, and hopefully people will stop bitching about not having werewolves. lol I just wish we were able to turn off the ones we don't want. I have Twallan's master controller, but I still wish they'd make it an option in the game... And where's the aliens?! I'm still pissed they weren't in the base game...they've been in the series since the beginning!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:02 pm

Thanks for the video Kosmo !! hiho dancing This looks awesome !! hand dance
I read somewhere the expansion would be about magic, werewolves, zombies and faeries. I'm all up for that !! LOVE !! happy *NEW*

I also read, but I'm really not sure about that at all, the next expansion still would be Seasons (love that EP as well !!) and the Magic & Zombie expansion is due up after that. So it could still be both ! Big smile ;)

Anyways, excited !!! cheers bicycle
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 11:08 pm

I'm really hoping that Seasons is next ! It was one of my favorite EPs for Sims 2 besides University & Open for Business (I'm hoping they make something similar to these)

But thanks for sharing this ! I like the game to be really realistic, but I know my sister will love this ! I also like the idea of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 2:02 am

I really like this and it seems really cool :D. I want that expansion :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:18 am

Looks interesting... =)
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:03 pm

I want it! It is rumored to be released around September though which sucks! I want it this summer dammit! Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:59 pm

All I can say and think is "Dafuq is this?" That is how I feel. I'm disappointed. I will not be buying. (I say that now, later who knows)

Why couldn't seasons be include with this? Surely it does not take that much effort to put a little code in a game, and bam! seasons. :-/

Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:09 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
All I can say and think is "Dafuq is this?" That is how I feel. I'm disappointed. I will not be buying. (I say that now, later who knows)

Why couldn't seasons be include with this? Surely it does not take that much effort to put a little code in a game, and bam! seasons. :-/

Awe poor sleepy! Although I do love this I understand what you mean. I can see how seasons would be a bit difficult to make without a ton of glitches since the sims 3 is now an integrated neighborhood and it would have to be weather EVERYWHERE in the town and not just the lot you're currently playing but it has been years since the sims 3 came out....lol They should've done it long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:16 pm

I posted this on my blog. :/
It's okay.

The whole town in The Sims 2 was weather too. :/
But anyway. The hint was that premium store content. That goth set. I just wanted the tablet. but yeah.

I just know that the end of today, i will have chocolate, so I'm looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:24 pm

Lol when I said that it wasn't the whole town in the sims 2 I meant like how you could switch to another family in town and they were still in summer while one family was in winter. That always annoyed me. Or am I thinking of something else? O.o
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:59 pm

I am loving this EP...making magic was a fav of mine.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 4:25 pm

I saw the official announcement of the Sims 3 site !
I can't wait !! Excited ! happy *NEW* bicycle happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 12:07 am

Yay! It's been announced that we'll have control the occult in the game now! This is awesome because my town was over-run with vampires and celebrities before Master Controller.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 12:33 am

Akasha wrote:
Yay! It's been announced that we'll have control the occult in the game now! This is awesome because my town was over-run with vampires and celebrities before Master Controller.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 1:26 am

Pill, over on the officials has compiled a list of the details that have been confirmed about the EP... http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/548380.page
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 2:44 am

I have to say, being a person who makes a more 'realistic' sim and plays a more realistic game this ep won't be added to my collection. I'm just not feeling any of it. Rolling Eyes I have never made nor played a vampire because it just didn't/doesn't appeal to me. I'm liking Showtime...although it can be a bit trying but I just don't do the fairy, werewolves and zombies.
I do think seasons will be with the last ep, now how they will combine this I have no idea but I have a feeling this next ep will be for those of us that play the more realistic game play. happy *NEW*

Weather IS in the base game...someone found it but it's, what's the word, I guess kind of locked or a non completed program or possibly encrypted so we have the ability to have it added in an ep.
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 1:17 pm

@ cece That's the only reason why I don't want to install it. But I like the creatures and want to play with it, but I also wants to play a normal game with normal sims. I hope there's coming an option in that expansion so I can also play with normal sims.
Back to top Go down
TruStar123
TruStar123

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 5:41 pm

Im Loving All The Chat About This I Really Wanna Know Can We Make Hybrids Like A Vamp/Wolf haha

Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 7:23 pm

Meh....I want seasons.....*grabby hands with puppy eyes*

If the animals I want are in this new EP, then bring it on....otherwise....no...XD
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:29 pm

But you know, EA is giving up what we wanted. We got Pets, now Magic, hopefully Seasons is next. The next stuff pack will give it away, or some stuff from the store will.

But you never know, depending on the game play I will see on Youtube (they do Let's Play videos) I may buy it. I would like to have like swordmanship, you know, but anyway. It depends. I have calmed down since yesterday. I'm a dope, so I may just buy it. :/ I will want to have a mod to have no zombies or ghosts. Period. Hugh Grant was a very hot wolverine though. *sexy/ playful cat growls at Hugh*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:46 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
But you know, EA is giving up what we wanted. We got Pets, now Magic, hopefully Seasons is next. The next stuff pack will give it away, or some stuff from the store will.

But you never know, depending on the game play I will see on Youtube (they do Let's Play videos) I may buy it. I would like to have like swordmanship, you know, but anyway. It depends. I have calmed down since yesterday. I'm a dope, so I may just buy it. :/ I will want to have a mod to have no zombies or ghosts. Period. Hugh Grant was a very hot wolverine though. *sexy/ playful cat growls at Hugh*
Hugh Jackman or Hugh Grant? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:52 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Sleepy-Genius wrote:

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Head-d10
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 11:15 pm

I've browsed around regarding the upcoming ep and I'm just not sold. I did read that you can 'opt' out for playing the 'creatures' in the game...but then what's the point of playing or even buying the game right? Don't get me wrong...I'm a serious fan of supernatural the series and movies that involve supernatural themes, I just don't see myself playing my sims as supernatural critters. I will probably enjoy viewing the pics I know some of you will come up with!! I love seeing the pics regarding pet's...I just don't want the ep for it myself. hand dance
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 3:11 am

The cool thing about this ep is that not only will you be able to control the occult creatures, but celebrities and strays as well...although they might give that to us in a patch.... And if you turn them off, you'll still have the careers, skills, build/buy stuff, clothes/hair, moon phases, etc. And if you decide you want to dabble in witchcraft or something just for shits and giggles, you can...I'd wait until it's on sale and then get it, so if you don't like it, at least you didn't pay full price. Also, what I've always wanted to do, but don't have any friends around here that play, is buy every other game, and then have a friend by the others and share...half the cost for the whole game, you know...
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 3:14 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
KosmoKhaos wrote:
Sleepy-Genius wrote:

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED Head-d10

LOL
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 4:22 pm

BUMPEDY BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED   Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural! New Expansion EDIT: DETAILS LINK ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com