Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx Vide
PostSubject: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 7:17 pm

http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t3562-maxine-by-mamx
posted uploaded the sim link here in the sim section

using a buffy skintone the hair one of cazy or skysim not sure. tifa eyedefautl. i sure tweaked this sim over, she was one the ea sim in the cas given a madeover eh.mamx

playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx Screenshot-50
playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx Screenshot-46

Last edited by mamx on June 15th 2012, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 9:59 pm

I love her makeover ! She looks stunning !
& The hair is by Cazy ;)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 10:56 pm

thank vanity. i have too many hairs for the sims for my own good sigh. i use lot of simmiler and tifa , and shyne or praline stuff.not sure what the heck i used now. nothing to crazy . i did did her face over for sure facial wise, and her body is diff now too. that one of the buffy skintone i used. i didnt use the slide on the skintone at all. tifa35default for the eyes. the lips are by shyne that for sure. i used eyeshadow too i think by praline , i put some yellow pink smokey black in there. fun to do.outfit all ea stuff. mastersuite top and basic outfit.mamx

i have all of the buffy skintones in my folders.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 11:27 pm

What an awesome make over! I don't think I've seen that hair used much because it usually sits too high on the head but it looks perfect on your sim!!
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 1:50 am

I love it. Great job :D
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 1:57 pm

thanks cece and francy

mm well as for picking that hair , i just tryed lot of hairstyles on her . i like it a lot too . i did make her head less wide, made the whole head smaller and shorted only a tiny bit . maybe that why the hair works?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:07 pm

I suppose, there are some hairs that you really have to work around the head shape versus the hair just looking right.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:30 pm

i really do think one maybe need to shrink the whole head down some , they do seem kind of large in the game .
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:49 pm

I agree. I use to not do it so much but now I pretty much do it with every sim I make, the heads do look HUGE at times!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 2:49 pm

i just wish the skintones would be good for african american sims sigh. they never look right somehow darker, we cant see them in our screen or something, in sim2 i noticed that photoshopped skintones for the dark sims worked. but no one does that in sims3 funny enough. ah i do like differnet sims for sure. im still learning the cas , mostly just doing over clothes with diff patterns, we love lot of channals

and i make sure to use the slider making the whole body slimmer tooo, that seem to really help a lot and then i can make them more fit or not or whatever. it let me see what i need to do then ta da!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 7:58 pm

I agree about the skin tones, it gets a bit disheartening when you can't really delve into a darker skin tone without it looking all weird.
I'm a little nervous to play around with gathering patterns since the last time I did it borked my game and I had to do a uninstall.
And last night I used the advice of plumping up the sim and then just using the sliders to slowly define the body. I totally LOVE the end results. She came out very natural looking with real curves, softer curves!!! I learn something new all the time from here!!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:11 pm

patterns must be installed using the launcher really
and if u are nervous about pattern u can put in package form sometimes
u will knwo when the cas spin forever it not a good one
that how patterns are
just install thru launcher
really the only way to do it
unless the creator make them into package form already
ask dach if u will
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 8:53 pm

Thanks Mamx...I will keep this in mind and use this advice!! I do miss having more variety when coloring my clothes.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2012, 12:11 am

if you really want ot make sure the pattern are ok u could use custard and dashboard on them i supposes. i just make sure to install them.if it not a sim3pack pattern , you could use them . just try them out , put in mod package folders like other stuff in it own sub folder. then try the cas and pattern and recolor on a a outfit. if it doesnt work , if the cas goes on and on and spins. that mean then probably the very new pattern you just manally installed into the mod package folder is not meant to be there . take it out. but ever since i launce all pattern now , it been good for me . you can ask dachshund to explain what i mean. it help to have more than one person explain , im no writer for sure. not used to it really . i rather read than write kind of a person . im english in canada . have a good day ta da
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx   playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing in cas -sim time - not to bad mm-- mamx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com