Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Black eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jelly_nick
jelly_nick

Sagittarius

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 2:06 pm

I was curious if I am the only one that has a problem with sims eyes looking black in the daylight outside. By that I mean the whites of their eyes are very dark and the iris turns black. No matter if I am wearing contacts of default eyes it happens, it does it too when I face my sims toward a mirror in CAS. I don't have any photos to refrence yet. I will go in game and take some. But those of you who know what I mean, can you help me with this. I absolutely hate it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Black eyes Topposter
Featured Artist : Black eyes Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 8:14 pm

I've never noticed anything like this before. What type of eyes and contacts do you use?
Back to top Go down
jelly_nick
jelly_nick

Sagittarius

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 11:42 pm

No matter what eyes I use. They all look like that. I will take pictures and show you. I know I have some uploaded on my Photobucket, but I forgot my password and I no longer have that e-mail address. lol!

EDIT: Okay, I have the following pictures to reference what I am talking about. Does anyone else have this issue. It is so freaking annoying how ugly sims look in the outside world. GRRR!

Black eyes EYES2

Black eyes EYES1

Black eyes Cristi3
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 11:48 am

I'm pretty sure that's just the game's crappy outdoor lighting system. I think if there happens to be light directly on your sims face while outdoors, this might change, but otherwise, you get extreme shadows and weird highlights. That's why people mostly photograph their sims indoors to begin with - because it's very difficult to get nice lighting for photos outdoors. That doesn't mean it's impossible, just really hard. And for overall gameplay, that's just unfortunately the way Sims look.

As for the eyes - I'm missing the eye overlay (that creates the shadow and moving catchlight) because it's removed with aWT's eyeball sliders. This overlay adds depth indoors - but creates the "black" eyes outdoors. So I don't get any extra shadowing in my game.
Back to top Go down
Stepanida
Stepanida

Taurus

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 1:15 pm

Hi!
I dont know if this is your problem, but i saw it in a sim, and i got it in CAS, and her eyes were still black, more black than that, like if she was eyeless, i tried different contacts on her and nothing happened. After i played alittle with the eye sliders and finally i got her eyes back, maybe they are a little just a little more inside in the head than they should be, and this makes them be in shadows more than tnormal, and the sistem reads it wrong. Maybe you can try this. I hope this helps. But i dont know if its the same problem
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 2:44 pm

Yeah this is just the crappy game lighting. As far as i can remember the mirror in CAS has always made the sims look creepy and the games outdoor lighting sucks donkey bawls lol.
Back to top Go down
Stepanida
Stepanida

Taurus

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 5:06 pm

Thats true, in the -cas mirror and in certain hours of the day outside the sims looks weird
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Black eyes Os51eg
Leo

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 5:27 pm

The black eyes are caused by the outdoor lighting and the angle to the sun Annoyed
Besides the outdoor lighting being crappy, which i don't like, this is something I really hate, but there's really nothing you can do about it, except altering the sims position towards the sun and / or change the camera angle Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black eyes Vide
PostSubject: Re: Black eyes   Black eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com