HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 
 

 making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
Member


Gemini
Posts : 272
Thanks : 15
Join date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod   July 12th 2012, 10:23 pm

The idea to make an office Admin Assistant career mod, is my idea, I oringally only had 2 names for levels which was the first level and the last level which were "Coffe maker" and "PA to Business Tycoon" the oringal names in this thread are from HystericalParoxysm from my thread over on Mod the sims but I kind of want to make most of the namers funnier expect for the last 2.

1 - Intern - Your main tasks are making coffee and cleaning the washrooms. You get a few simoleons for the work, but it's not enough to pay the bills. This one I would change to Coffee maker


2 - Filing Monkey - Your butt goes numb along with your brain as you sit in a chair all day, getting near-lethal papercuts. Still, it's better than cleaning toilets!

3 - Receptionist - Oh boy, they've put you on the phones! It seems exciting, till you realize that 95% of the people calling in are mad about something, and the other 5% are just trying to sell grave plots.

4 - Copier and Collator - Just when you thought the papercuts had fully healed, they've given you massive stacks of paperwork to copy, collate, and assemble, using the ancient copier. Try to resist the urge to put in random photocopies of your butt.

5 - Data Entry Drudger - Hey, you finally get to touch a real computer - even if it is one that's almost as old as you are and is steam-powered.

6 - Letter Writer - This is starting to get interesting, as you work typing up letters from your boss's nearly-illegible hand-written notes. Does that say "pudding" or "poutine" and why would either one be in a legal document to your company's director?

7 - Office Manager - Finally, your hard work is paying off, as you've been given some real responsibility - even if it is mostly handling interpersonal issues between your underlings and ordering more post-its.

8 - Personal Assistant - Scheduling meetings, picking up dry-cleaning, and fetching coffee isn't a real brain-teaser, but it is fairly low stress, as long as your boss is in a good mood.

9 - PA to Regional Manager - Along with a raise in hierarchy, you get a nice pay boost as you get scooped up by your company's regional manager, who can be a real pain but always lets you keep the change when you go out for their favourite scones.

10 - PA to CEO - You've really made it, getting to accompany your boss on weekend trips to Aruba - first class! Now if he'd just stop trying to get you to "hold his putter" when he asks you to come golfing with him...


Last edited by MadameLee on July 12th 2012, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member


Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Pisces
Posts : 1172
Thanks : 166
Join date : 2010-03-27
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod   July 12th 2012, 10:48 pm

I dunno, I like them...have you gotten her permission to make this mod for the sims 3?
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
Member


Gemini
Posts : 272
Thanks : 15
Join date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod   July 12th 2012, 11:08 pm

the thread about the Office Admin Assistant career mod on MTS was my thread and my idea. The other person just came up with other levels for me. Since I only had "Coffee maker" and "PA to Business tycoon" as 2 levels for the job.
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
Member


Gemini
Posts : 272
Thanks : 15
Join date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod   December 16th 2012, 12:26 am

any ideas for Office admin events? I'm working on the said mod now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod   Today at 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
 

making funnier names for these levels for O.A.A career mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum